Star Breathing

Star Breathing derives from Moon Breathing

The style utilizes great strength and precisely performed unpredictable strikes to deliver executing results to their target. Star breathing mimics stars and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms are spontaneously varied swordsmanship techniques that focus on swift and powerful strikes that always follow the shape and pattern of a star. While in use of this technique, the user will envision themselves in a pink spatial dimension where only they have power.

Weapon: Nichirin Blade

Color: White

Demon Slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Mark:

User: Raito Kukan

Forms: 10

1st Form: Shooting Star- The user swings their sword straight and leaves a tail behind them. Objects that touch the sword and the tail are cut and divided into two.

2nd Form: Sequential Starburst- This is the multiplex of the First Form as a technical summary. The user quickly swings his sword in all directions and cuts the surrounding objects. At this time, the sword leaves a tail behind as in the 1st form. This tail cuts the objects that touch it

3rd Form: Dead Star - The user swings his sword strongly and the effect of the swing creates starbursts in his immediate vicinity

4th Form: Black Hole- The wearer swings his sword in a circular fashion and can defend himself against incoming attacks and inflict damage to multiple opponents at once. In addition, it absorbs the things in front of it.

5th Form: Star Hose- The user rotates around himself and creates a hose in which he is included. This tornado also throws damaging (small diameter) stars around itself. (Both offensive and defensive)

6th Form: Twinkle-A complex acrobatic move that is designed to confuse and stun your opponent. The user swings their sword from their top left or top right, then just as they're about to make contact, they put all of their momentum from their sword into their body and flip over him, midway through the flip, they continue the blade through the shoulder blade.

7th Form: Gamma Ray-A stabbing technique that involves charging at the opponent, followed by a very powerful stab.

8th Form: Expanding Star-A difficult technique including a 2 step cut and a high wind speed slash able to cut skin. First raise the blade high then with all your strength take 2 quick but huge steps then as fast as possible swing the sword downward and if you have done it correctly the opponent should be cut either by the blade or by the air slash you produced.

9th Form: Last Light-The user does a quick slash, fast enough that it cannot be seen.

10th Form: Supernova- High speed rotations designed for no opening, all while pressing the opponent.

Final Form: Horoscope- A specific field is surrounded by an energy zone. Those outside this area cannot see inside. Within this area, the user marks certain areas as asterisks and proceeds very quickly without stopping and cutting whatever is in front of him. Thus, it connects the dots.