Winter Breathing

Winter Breathing derives from Ice Breathing.

The Breath of Snowflake combat and breathing styles that create the air combine water that flow in the sky to make ice into snowflake that allow to replicate it with the user's movements, techniques, and special abilities. it allow the user to release quick, yet strong and cold attack from their weapon and being surrounded by snow.

User: Zenitsu Agatsuma

Weapon: Nichirin Sword

Demon Slayer Mark:

Forms: 12

First Form: Cutting Snowflake - The swordsman makes six different cuts, three vertical and three horizontal.

Second Form: Heaven Hail- The swordsman jumps high in the air to deliver multiply ranged ice slashes downwards.

Third Form: Buzzing Winter - The user crouches slightly and raises their sword under their opponent's throat.

Fourth Form: Distant Winter - The user takes his sword at the end of the handle and puts a horizontal cut with an increased range to his opponent.

Fifth Form: Snow Blast - The swordsman charges towards his opponent at high speeds to deliver a single thrust.

Sixth Form: Dragon of the Blizzard- The swordsman continuous swinging their sword to build power to create a single slash in the shape of a dragon to finish the enemy.

Seventh Form: Winter Solstice- With incredible speed the swordsman walks past and sheaths their sword from top to bottom to cut their enemy.

Eighth Form: Icy Flash- The user unleashes an extremely high speed dash towards the target unleashing a singular, devastating slash.

Ninth Form: Resurrection of The Snowy Phoenix-It is the most powerful form. The user uses this form to create white dragon head on his buster Blade to unleash powerful slash and turn his right arm into ice armor to increase in max strength and create blinding speed to strike the opponent in second that give the opponent couldn't react in time to evade the attack. it also turn the area into low temperature to increase the strength and speed to unleash multiple slashes the enemy into bit and it can even kill Upper Ranks demon in bit second.