Mantis Breathing

Mantis Breathing derives from Insect Breathing

It specializes in both Offense and Defense of fighting, most of the forms are Offensive side however and are mostly used from higher places such as trees. For this technique to work the user must be agile and nimble enough to climb and shoot through the air with little to no contact with the ground when fighting.

Weapon: Two Nichirin Blades

Demon Slayer mark

User: Mizuki Kurosava

Forms: 5

First Form: Vesper's Bite- With this form, the user will get down low and strike up in a slash like poke to make a large gash in the targets side to cause bleeding. The poison will seep into the wound and cause paralyzation or death depending on the target provided, mimicking the quick bite of a Mantis.

Second Form: Heavy Leap- With this form it is required to be somewhere above of the known target. The user will jump down with a heavy slash onto the shoulder or down the spine, mimicking the jumping strike of a Mantis.

Third Form: Stalking Tornado- The form here, the user must use their weight to swing and strike in a circular motion to create multiple slashes towards and on the target

Fourth Form: Gentle Soar- This form is used to give little to no pain towards the target with a single slash to the throat. The user must run towards the target almost as if they were soaring through the air, leaving a quick slit to the throat. Poison will seep through the targets body and kill them by putting the target in a slumber and stop the heart peacefully.

Fifth Form: Swarm- This move is used when there are multiple targets surrounding the user. The weapon must spin and gain momentum before the user may move and slash below the waist at the targets.