Rose Breathing

Rose Breathing derives from Flower Breathing

The Rose Breathing combat style mimics the elegance of roses, which charms the user's opponent and inhibit their senses. When utilized properly, the user visualizes themselves manipulating and generating roses in a variety of beautiful colors which causes flowers to seemingly emanate from their weapon, surroundings or themselves.

Weapon: A nichirin Blade

Color: Pink

Demon Slayer Mark

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Nobara Hanhaki

Forms: 11

First Form: Blossoming Luminance- The user remains in place, unleashing numerous slashed around themselves to block incoming attacks and defend themselves.

Second Form: Rose Wisps- Utilizing their own innate speed, the user dashes towards their opponent in a patternless path with a flurry of curved slashes, utilizing after-images to further throw off the opponent.

Third Form: Rose Spring- This particular form is used to disorient their opponent by cloaking themselves with a storm of petals and also by manipulating their own movement

Fourth Form: Falling Petal That Never Reaches The Ground - The User will swing their blade, allowing it to slowly arc as they move with the breeze beheading the target in one clean silent slice.

Fifth Form: Swirling Focus- The user kneels down to the ground before springing upwards, moving in a spiral motion upwards to unleash a deadly and deep cutting slash.

Sixth Form: Burst of the Rose Petals- A series of rotational strikes that surround the user, it may be used as an offensive or defensive stance.

Seventh Form: Crimson Rose - Focus- The user charges towards their opponent, making use of small yet rapid steps to hastily cover ground in order to approach their opponent. As the practitioner finally gets within their preferred range of attack, they will rotate their body while unleashing two devastating slashes- essentially becoming a spinning embodiment of death.

Eighth Form: Roselet Descent- The user leaps in their air above their opponent, quickly positioning themselves above their opponent before unleashing a descending slash to strike. Alternatively, this form can also be used to gain directional control if them user finds themselves in free fall.

Ninth Form: Focused Petals- The user unleashes a one hundred and eighty degree slash around their side before promptly utilizing their weapon to unleash a broad and circular slash around themselves as they rotate their body.

Tenth Form: Rose Spirit- The user unleashes a horizontal slash, promptly raising their weapon into the air before unleashing three downwards slashes, this technique aims to allow the practitioner to channel their full strength into the downwards slashes as to easily cleave through whatever they may be aiming at.

Eleventh Form: Red Rose - Flowering Plumage of Clarity- A form created by Nobara that can only be utilized to it's maximum potential by a wielder of the Red Rose; The user will preform a rapid series of rotating sword slashes that act as a shield and defend them from any attacks whether they be ranged or physical and close ranged. When preforming this form, the user's eyes work hand in hand with their arms with more focus placed onto them which allows the user to see attacks slower and prepare when they actually come and their arms move at fast rates to where it doesn't even seem like they have moved their arm at all from one position and due to the speed and strength being placed behind the form, wind slashes form along the blade and surround the user like a barrier, slicing through any limbs that are used in a physical attack and blowing ranged attacks away.