Earth Breathing

Earth Breathing derives from Stone Breathing

Earth Breathing is very influenced by the ideas of gravity and orbits in its perspective on attacks.

Weapon: Killer Whip

Color: Grey

Demon Slayer Mark

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Susamaru Asheira

Forms: 7

First Form: Shooting Stars- This form is rather broad compared to most breath forms. This technique involves rotating the ball and chain over one's head and then quickly pulling on the chain so as to launch the ball down at a target. This can be done in quick succession or from different angles and still be considered the first form.

Second Form: Landslide- A low sweeping attack used to push an enemy back or simply obliterate them from the bottom up. By swinging the ball and chain at high speed and low angles, it can scrape along the ground with incredible force.

Third Form: Gravitation- A technique in which one launches a ball and chain towards an object with the intent to grapple it and pull the object and user together, either for quick traversal, to change battle terrain, or to attack an opponent with the object. Can also be used on living targets but is more difficult and risky.

Fourth Form: Cave In- The user wraps the target in chains to immobilize them before the ball strikes them, is difficult to perform but extremely lethal, and is easier when using multiple balls.

Fifth Form: Rock and Roll - A parry-like technique where the ball is specifically used to block an attack before allowing the user to roll over it and continue an assault.

Sixth Form: Orbital Decay- A spiraling attack performed using the ball, this can either be used at range or with melee. The rotation of the ball allows it to twist around attacks and obstacles and can be used for a devastating parry uppercut.

Seventh Form: Escape Velocity- A high power impact created by spinning the body while holding the ball in tight to build up a lot of centripetal force and momentum before releasing the chain to launch the ball at high speed.