Air Breathing

Air Breathing derives from Wind Breathing

It allows the user's movements to be unpredictable and fast, resulting in the user taking on the physical attributes of air, so they can go from moving slowly and gently to suddenly faster than the naked eye can comprehend. The style also allows the owner to avoid attacks most of the time, being able to move around the opponent's attacks, as if the movements of the opponent is creating air movements which causes the user to move along with them, almost like a dance.

The breathing technique requires a rather calm and relaxed mood to be used to the best of its ability, which causes the user to need to learn relaxation techniques in order to fully affectively use the technique

Weapon: Japanese War Fans

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Sasaki Hashibira

Forms: 7

First Form: Heavy Air- The user jumps up and does a quarter of a front-flip so their body is facing downwards and unleashes a overhead fan swing.

Second Form: Wind Sprint- The user dashes forward and unleashes a single high-powered strike at the target's neck.

Third Form: Sudden Shifting Wind- The user will slow themselves down to bait a target into attacking then immediately go to full speed to sidestep the opponent's attack and unleash a single upwards slash to decapitate the opponent. The user can also use this form to perform an upwards slash without sidestepping or slowing themselves down.

Fourth Form: Tornado- The user spins at high speeds and unleashes a constant spiraling slash to rip apart anything that comes close making this form both capable of defending the user and attacking at the same time and can even be used as an attack form but is noticeably much weaker if used in this manner.

Fifth Form: Unrelenting Winds- The user dashes forward while unleashing a series of rampaging slashes in front of them, once reaching the target the user unleashes a single high-powered horizontal slash.

Sixth Form: Vortex- The user dashes at the target while pushing off the ground with each step once close the user jumps up and turns their body to face downwards as they start spinning at high speeds as their blade rips apart anything close to the user.

Seventh Form: Air Tunnel- The user dashes forward while unleashing a spiraling slash all around them causing the air to travel in a horizontal whirlwind shape around them and the user is simultaneously pushing off the ground, these two things cause the user gain speed and force with each step due to momentum, once close the user unleashes a single high-powered strike with all their strength behind it.