Eagle Breathing

Eagle Breathing is a unique Breath Style that utilizes special bows and Nichirin Bolts to slay demons. Unlike most Breathing forms, this one has no roots in the breath of the sun but rather adapted the Total Concentration Breathing technique applied to the bow. Most of the techniques in this form are variations on methods of launching the bolt. The sheer power behind each launch means that very minute movements can cause incredibly diverse trajectories.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Demon Slayer Mark

User Yahaba Nagare

User Yahaba Nagare

Forms: 5

First Form: Inverted Swoop- An upward curving shot that can bend over an obstacle before coming back down to hit a target. The angle of this shot can be adjusted for sharper parabolas.

Second Form: Barrel Roll - A twisting corkscrew shot that is used to curve laterally around objects. With high enough precision and careful aiming, this move can be used to get a bolt through a very crowded area such as a forest.

Third Form: Sunrise Wings - An upward curving low flying shot designed to take out a target from below. This form is extremely difficult as it requires one to perfectly measure the distance to the target as the arrow curves up so sharply.

Fourth Form: Drill Beak- A spiraling bolt shot that is incredibly difficult to pull off but incredibly effective. By putting a stable rotation on the bolt, it allows the bolt to penetrate obstacles or armor much more easily, creating an extremely powerful piercing shot.

Fifth Form: Talon Grasp - The most difficult form in the breath, this is actually a triple bolt shot that is designed to curve all three bolts in towards one target, requiring carefully manipulating the launch of each with one hand.