Crystal Breathing

Crystal Breathing derives from Stone Breathing

Crystal Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics crystalline solids and shards, specifically their reflectivity, density, and resistance, and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms use hard-hitting and sharp movements and strikes to perform precise, elegant, and angled attacks. Users that have mastered Crystal Breathing visualize themselves seemingly creating and destroying crystalline shapes when unleashing its techniques.

Weapon: Two Nichirin Blade

Color: Grey

Demon Slayer Mark

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Yui Oyazaki

User: Yui Oyazaki

Forms: 9

First Form: Even Point- The user charges forward and uses their increased momentum to stab the opponent.

Second Form: Twin Staurolite- The user utilizes both katanas to slash the opponent in an x-shape.

Third Form: Double Terminated- The user throws both katanas with sharp precision at the opponent.

Fourth Form: Time Link Excavator- The user unsheathes their sword rapidly, slicing upwards and performing a final thrust into the opponent. This technique is based off of .

Fifth Form: Vitreous Moonlight- The user holds the katanas at an angle that creates a blinding reflection against nearby light sources; usually sunlight or moonlight.

Sixth Form: Dual Drill- The user surrounds themselves in circular slashes that attacks from all angles.

Seventh Form: Bladed- The user performs a series of sharp, vertical strikes, which also bears the capability to reflect or cut long-ranged projectiles.

Eighth Form: Diamond Dresser -The user creates a series of slashes in the shape of a crystal, forming cuts in the opponent that sever the arms, legs, torso, and head into different pieces.

Ninth Form: Amorphous Bridge- The user plunges their katanas into the ground. They gently place their hands over their eyes and close them, blocking out all other distractions. The user grabs the hilts of their swords, unleashing a devastating attack with their built up energy.