Crusher Breathing

Crusher Breathing derives from Destruction Breathing

Crusher Breathing is a style focused on overwhelming your opponents with your speed and strength. Striking them down with powerful attacks. Due to this the style has no specifically defensive forms, rather offensive forms that have the ability to be used defensively. Almost every form also involves rotating the body in some way. The way the forms were designed means that they can easily be chained one after another, as when using this breath you're never supposed to give your opponent space.

However there's a key difference to Crusher Breathing that not many other breathing styles have. And that is there are no sword techniques, and the user cannot use a weapon of any kind. To use Crusher Breathing one must be extremely adept in hand to hand combat, specifically kicks. Meaning they must have a high level of strength in their legs, as well as a good amount of flexibility. The reason for the style being designed this way is because these were things the originator had in abundance.

The way that this style is used to actually kill demons is surprisingly simple. The user attaches nichirin steel plates to their legs and shoes, as well as wearing a pair of gloves laced with nichirin steel. As the style only has one non kicking technique. They can then kill demons by using the blunt trauma of their strikes to remove the demon's head.

Weapon: Metal shoes

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Hunter Shukaku

Forms: 11

First Form: Sky Hammer- The user raises their foot into the air. And focuses their breathing to contract their muscles faster. Bringing their foot down at immense speeds. The aim is to strike the opponent with the heel of the foot. However it can be used in different ways. For instance stomping an attack into the ground.

 For instance stomping an attack into the ground