3.

Kemijah Monae Height | 23
Dallas , Texas

"I can't see i'm blinddddd." Mijah spoke covering her eyes as Stormi laughed trying to hand her the ultrasound photos.

She was still in denial that she was pregnant and the doctor appointment she had today confirmed she was in fact two weeks pregnant.

Stormi volunteered to come to the appointment with her since Kyla had to leave since her job is a TSA.

"Ouuu we gotta go to my man house real quick." Stormi cheesed typing away on her phone.

Mijah leaned over being nosey seeing them texting in invisible ink making her playfully gag in disgust. Stormi laughed shutting her phone off as they hopped in the car.

"Y'all disgust me." Mijah shook her head closing the door. "Ain't my fault them plan bs ain't work." Stormi teased , Mijah sucked her teeth.

"No but seriously , you really don't remember his name ?" Stormi asked backing out of the doctors office.

Mijah tried so hard to remember who the stranger was but she could only remember how long his dick was and nothing else.

"Nope , but I know it started with a Z. Something like Zinc , Zero or something idk." Mijah scratched her head.

"Not Zero." Stormi said , they both laughed.

________________

"You moving to slow for me. I need to see my man damn." Stormi huffed watching Mijah struggle to get out of the car trying not to drop her chicken nuggets and fries.

"I hope he cheating on you hoe." She grumbled , Stormi gasped. "You better be glad you carrying my TT baby or we would've been fighting." Stormi joked walking up the steps with Mijah behind her.

"Raggedy ass house. Who tf puts a sign up like that anyway ?" Mijah rolled her eyes seeing a sign that said 'For the cops , we do not smoke weed. This is a church ceremony' hanging on the door.

"Not to much." Stormi laughed walking in the house.

They all pointed their guns to the door not knowing it was them. "Damn baby , we finna die before you even made it." Mijah frowned rubbing her stomach.

"My bad my bad , that's my girlfriend and cousin we good." Shoota spoke , everybody slowly lowered their guns.

"Wassup ma." He smiled pecking Stormi's lips softly.

"Well I guess I don't exist." Mijah sighed dramatically. "Wassup phat." Dee got up from the couch to give her a hug.

"Hey my favoriteeeee." Mijah dragged hugging him back.

"I thought I was your favorite ?" Shoota frowned following behind her as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good thing you don't get paid for thinking." She twisted her lips to the side , everybody laughed.

Shoota & Dee are Mijah cousins. She's the one who introduced Stormi to Shoota & Kyla to Dee. After their mother passed away from breast cancer they got into the streets heavily but Mijah was there to help them.

Even tho Kyla swore up and down she didn't like Dee everybody knew they were messing around secretly.

"Let me get one." Dee grabbed a chicken nugget & moved back before Mijah could pop him.

"You wanna tell them ?" Stormi whispered lowly in her ear referring to the pregnancy. Mijah shook her head no & Stormi nodded.

She wanted to wait to tell the father first before telling anyone else. She already figured Mori told her auntie , her brother & her dad anyway.