5.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas
March , 9th

Zion closed his front door behind him before looking at the test in his hand that would determine it all. Nervous was a understatement but he opened it slowly before looking at the results

'You are 99.9 percent the father.'

A big smile made its way on his face as his wish finally came true. He finally had him a mini me.

On the other hand Mijah was at her dad's house breaking the news to everybody about her pregnancy.

"Noooo my baby sis supposed to still be a virgin." Kash cried dramatically looking at the ultrasound photos Mijah handed him as Mori was cracking up at their reactions.

"I can't believe it jesus , I can't believe it jesus." Keon threw his hands up dramatically. "I can't breathe!" Mori choked out still laughing.

"Bro , y'all are being dramatic." Mijah rolled her eyes  laughing taking the pictures back.

"Exactly , i'm so happy for you baby." Shanti smiled giving her a hug.

"Thank you auntie."

"Who's the dad ?" Kash spoke up. She wasn't sure how Kash would react to finding out the dad was actually one of his homeboys.

"Welllll..." Mijah chuckled nervously scratching the back of her neck.

"He must be ugly ?" Shanti frowned. "I hope not , I can't have no ugly grand-baby nie." Keon scoffed getting up from the couch.Mijah laughed loudly shaking her head.

"It's Zion..." She trailed off watching Kash slowly turn to look at her.

"It's who ?" He cupped his ears not believing the name he'd just heard. "Zion." She muttered lowly avoiding eye contact.

The room fell silent waiting for Kash to say something. Keon just stood there wondering who the hell was Zion.

He finally spoke up. "Well at least you chose a loyal nigga out of the group." He shrugged , her jaw dropped.

"I'm just saying out of the whole gang , I can say he the loyalist one." Kash spoke truthfully.

He knew his baby sisters were growing up even if he didn't want them to but was happy to be an uncle. He would've expected her to end up with Jace but was also glad she didn't because everyone knows he's a hoe.

"We gotta invite him over for dinner." Shanti smiled clapping her hands together excitedly.

"Slow ya roll player." Keon mugged her , she flicked him off.

"Well we're inviting our families over at my house saturday for all of you guys to meet each other and maybe become friends...." Mijah smiled with hope.

"Yesss , I love making new facebook friends." Shanti smiled. "She too friendly for me." Kash mumbled laughing.

"Right." Everybody co signed , she flicked them all off.

______________

"What about Jade for a girl & Jaden for a boy ?" Kyla asked looking between Zion & Mijah.

They were all at Shoota's house catching up and coming up with some baby names even tho they didn't know the gender yet.

Kyla had just made it back into town , Stormi and Mijah were happy to see her. All the girls really had busy life's since Mijah is an ultrasound technician & Stormi has her own business.

"I still stand with Starkeisha." Shoota shrugged eating some gummies , Mijah rolled her eyes waving him off.

"Still can't believe he got my sister pregnant." Kash shook his head in disbelief .