24.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

"Damn you stank Mora." Zion walked in the room fanning his nose. "Tell daddy to get his ass out then." I chuckled changing her diaper.

"Smell worse than me , dayum!" He scrunched his face up. "Nigga my baby don't stank that bad." I waved him off buttoning her onesie back up. He side eyed me.

"Hey mommy's baby." I smiled picking her up off her changing table kissing her cheek. "Y'all ready tho ?" He asked fixing the little bow in her hair. "Mhm." I hummed grabbing my phone.

Besides everything going on , my dad still hasn't woken up yet. We're going to visit him today since we didn't have time yesterday.

I walked downstairs with Mora on my hip and out the door while Zion locked up behind us. I walked to the car , opening the back seat door , and buckling her inside. "Here." I handed her a toy to keep her entertained while we drive. She grabbed it , shaking it in the air giggling.

I smiled closing the door before hopping in the passenger seat. "She buckled in good ?" He asked pressing the start button for the car to come on.

"Nawl ima just let her fly out the window." I said sarcastically shaking my head. He mushed my head making me laugh. "Smart ass." He mumbled backing out the driveway.

"Dumb ass." I snapped back , he glared at me. "Better calm that shit down." He mumbled turning left.

"What if he never wakes up ?" I blurted unexpectedly. He glanced at me before turning back to the road. "You can't think like that baby." He put his hand on my thigh.

That's the question that's been replaying in my head ever since we got the news he was in a coma. I was trying to think positive but my mind wouldn't let me.

I just turned my head looking out the window letting my thoughts take over until we get to the hospital.

____________________

We arrived at the hospital and checked in. I stood at the door of his room scared to even go in or just open the door.

Zion reached in front of me opening the door."Go head mama." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed walking inside holding Mora on my hip. Tears stung my eyes seeing him lying there looking so peaceful. Mora picked her head up off my chest looking at him.

"Hey dad." I sniffed walking closer to his bedside. Zion stood behind me rubbing my shoulder in comfort.

The door opened and we turned around seeing Kash & Mori coming in. I frowned not expecting them to be here. "He called us." Mori said pointing at Zion , I nodded.

"Ima go find Mora some snacks." He said grabbing her out my hands. "Ok." I mumbled. He kissed my cheek before leaving out the room.

Once the door closed we all hugged each other bursting into tears. "What are we going to do ?" Mori cried. "Kill em , kill all of em." Kash spat pulling away with tears running down his face.

This was the most i've ever seen Kash cry in a long time. He always tried to be strong in front of us and never cried.

"How ? We don't even know where they at or anything." I wiped my face. "Don't even worry about that ima handle it." Kash said.

"I wanna help to." Mori frowned crossing her hands over her chest , I nodded in agreement. "I'm not finna let y'all be in jail for murder. Let me handle it." He smacked his teeth.

"Nigga this is our dad too! at least let us do SOMETHING." Mori spoke in an aggressive tone. I grabbed her hand letting her know to calm down.

He stood there running his hands down his face obviously aggravated. "Ight bro." He finally gave in , Mori smiled.

"Keep this shit between us for right now." He said sternly , we both nodded. "Ouuu we finna hit a lickkkk." Mori dragged hitting the dougie.

"You finna make me rethink my fucking decision." He grumbled. "My bad my bad." She stopped dancing clearing her throat as I laughed.

_______________________

After leaving the hospital , Zion took us to grab something for me to cook since he said we always eat fast food and not home cooked meals.

Since we were already at the hospital Zion ended up asking the doctor could they just go ahead and confirm if I was pregnant or not and it turns out....

I'm currently three weeks pregnant.

Kash agreed to take us to the gun range and teach us some things before we actually did anything. He was still hesitant about letting us do it but Mori wasn't taking no for an answer.

This wasn't my first rodeo with a gun or even killing someone so we were really just helping Mori out. This would also be my way of telling them i'm pregnant so I can't do anything too harsh.

While I was cooking Zion was sitting in the living room playing with Mora while Gracie's Corner played on the tv.

"Mama look." I turned away from the stove seeing Mora trying to walk towards me. "Omg." I gasped covering my mouth. "My baby is walkingggg." I dragged smiling happily.

She stopped in the middle of the kitchen clapping her hands , making noises. I laughed copying her. "Come to me baby." I bent down to her level holding my hands out.

She slowly took steps trying to balance herself before she picked her speed up running into my arms. I hugged her standing up , spinning her around in my arms as she giggled.

"I'm finna send it to the group chat." He laughed stopping the video walking back into the living room. "You getting big baby girl." I tickled her.

"Ma ma." She babbled making me scream. "What happened?!" He rushed in the kitchen frantically.

"Say it again Mora." I held my fist up to my mouth in disbelief. She looked around ignoring me , I smacked my teeth straight facing her.

"I swear she just said mama." He twisted his lips to the side not believing me. "She did!" I laughed placing her back down on her feet since she started squirming in my arms.

"Delusional." He waved me off. She waddled over to Zion's legs. "Da da." She made grabby hands up at him , my jaw dropped.

He picked her up looking shocked. "You know what- both of y'all get the fuck out." I mugged them turning back to the stove , he laughed loudly.

"You just jealous baby." He smirked , I flicked him off. "Da da." She smiled saying it again. "Yes princess ?" He laughed walking out the kitchen.

"Y'all got 24 hours to be out my house by tomorrow !" I called out , he laughed.

______________________

hey how y'all doing ?