27.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

"Doordash prices make you wanna dig in yo ass and eat the same shit from last night." Shoota smacked his teeth shaking his head. "You ain't never lied." Mijah agreed chuckling shifting herself on Zion's lap.

Right now everybody was at their house sitting around chilling since they all haven't hung out together in a while.

"I'm so glad y'all have snacks omg." Lani waddled out of the kitchen stuffing her mouth with little bites. Zion looked up from his phone mugging her.She had been eating non stop ever since they came over. At first she was craving pickles and peanut butter but Dee took it from her.

"What I told you bout eating my baby shit Lani ?" He smacked his teeth. "Mora told me I can get some." Lani lied taking a seat in Dee's lap.

"How she told you that and she sleep ?" Stormi laughed. "Cause we can read each other's mind." Lani waved all of them off , they all shook their head.

"Eat my baby shit again , i'm sending a bullet yo way." Zion warned pointing at her. "Tread lightly nigga." Dee spoke up bucking at him.

"All y'all do is argue , shut the fuck up." Shoota mumbled with his eyes closed. He was high out of his mind right now.

"My tete baby birthday next month , ouuu I can't wait." Stormi pouted looking at Mora who was fast asleep in her arms.

"I know right , my baby growing up so fast." Mijah dramatically sighed. The months had definitely flew by. September 10th was quickly approaching and she couldn't wait to go all out for her baby girl.

"You already started planning for it ?" Lani asked rubbing her stomach. "No. She loves watching cartoons tho , so that's a start I guess." She shrugged , Lani nodded slowly.

"We should invite Trinity & Zalia down here bae." Mijah looked over her shoulder at Zion. "I gotta find her number but ight." He licked his lips scrolling on tiktok.

Trinity is Zion's cousin who lives in Detroit. Her and Mijah met when she was in Texas visiting with her little sister Zalia. Mijah didn't expect for her to be so nice but they got along good. Most little kids were grown and aggravating but Zalia was respectful and nice.

Dee's phone starting ringing and he glanced at the caller id before answering it and putting it to his ear. "Yooo." He cleared his throat.

"Yea she right here." He said looking at Mijah , she frowned tilting her head. "Who is that ?" She mouthed to him.

"Ight , we on the way." He took the phone from his ear. "Who was that ?" Mijah asked. "Mori. She said Keon's awake and wants to see us." He said. Everybody grabbed their things hopping up quickly.

                       ___________________

After arguing the whole car ride , they finally made it to the hospital. Mijah was happy her dad was awake and she was even more happier to see him.

"Either we too big or this elevator too small." Shoota frowned as they all piled up in the elevator. "You the one taking up all the space." Zion snickered , Shoota jerked his head back. "Nawl that's Lani fat ass." He huffed. Lani smacked her teeth flicking him off.

"Y'all gon hop off that one." Dee , Mijah , & Stormi spoke in sync. "I know that's right." Lani crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nah but fr tho. How many months you is Lani ? you look like you bout to pop." Shoota asked looking at her stomach.The elevator stopped and they all walked out.