6.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

"You ain't nothing but a cum bucket!" Stormi joked over the phone. Mijah laughed loudly walking thru target with her airpod's in.

"Seriously tho you guys , I don't wanna read the signs wrong." Mijah expressed sighing.

It had been a few days after her and Zion had sexual intercourse. She had been meaning to talk to him about where they stand but could never put herself up to it.

Lately they had been staying with each other more often than usual which meant maybe he felt the same way she did. She didn't wanna co parent , she wanted to actually try to build genuine love with him.

"I think you should face your fears and just tell 'em mama." Kyla encouraged.

"Yea but-" She was saying before someone bumped her shoulder cutting her off.

"Oh , i'm sorry hun." The person spoke hiding their face and for some reason Mijah recognized the voice....

"I-it's fine." She frowned pushing her cart away walking fast.

"Mijah ?" Stormi and Kyla yelled thru the phone. "What damn." She mugged turning her volume down some.

"What was that ?" Kyla asked looking in the camera.

"I-idk , it was nothing." Mijah lied.

why did she sound like my mother... she thought to herself.

                               _____________

"It just- sounded like her for some odd reason." Mijah sighed explaining to Mori.

"Phat , we haven't seen that lady in years , are you sure ?.." Mori trailed off.

It was odd that Mijah called her over telling her this because even if it was their mother she ain't have shit to say to that lady.

Mori & Kash was all for rekindling and building a bond with their mom but Mijah was always against it. She promised herself that she could never forgive her mom.

"I know I know." Mijah sighed putting her face in her hands.

"No , you can't be stressing like this. My TT baby can't be dying on me." Mori frowned getting her some water.

"Here drink it." She handed it to her & watched as Mijah chugged the water down in a matter of seconds. "Ik yo head game go crazy." Mori mumbled sitting at the counter.

"Bitch hush." Mijah laughed throwing away the empty water bottle.

"Soooo...tomorrow is saturday , how you feeling ?" Mori asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Excited & Nervous." She confessed.

The thought of his family not liking her was eating her alive. Of course if they didn't like her she wouldn't care but who wants to beef with their baby daddy's mother ?

"Well i'll be here just in case they be on bs." Mori assured. Mijah just smiled loving the way her little sister gets down when it comes to her.

"I still can't believe i'm pregnant." Mijah smiled looking at her stomach that was now growing.

It amazed her everyday how she really had another human being growing inside of her.

"Stop being hot in the ass you wouldn't be pregnant."  Mori rolled her eyes playfully , Mijah laughed flicking her off.

"Zion should be getting off of work in a minute." She said out loud to herself looking at the time on her apple watch.

"He has a job ? thought he was drug dealer." Mori frowned texting someone back on her phone , Mijah sucked her teeth.

"Yes my boo has a job. Him and his dad has a mechanic business." She said in a matter factly tone.

"Well excuse tf outta me miss ma'am!" Mori laughed as Mijah joined in.

They heard some keys jingling in the door before it opened & Zion walked in looking very aggravated & stressed.

Mijah noticed as he made his way to her setting everything on the counter. "What's wrong boo ?" She frowned as he hugged her putting his face in her neck before sighing.

"Nothing mama , I just missed you." He spoke sweetly , Mijah hummed knowing he was lying but would address it later when they were alone.

"Let me get tf up outta here , y'all disgust me." Mori mugged grabbing her phone and keys standing up.

"You can leave mango." Zion playfully rolled his eyes at Mori. "Alright now zebra , tread lightly." She warned pointing at him as Mijah laughed.

"Bye sis , love youuuuu." She dragged walking out the door. "Love you moreeeeee." Mijah returned the energy.

They heard the door close before Zion went to lock it behind her. If it's one thing he ain't play about was his safety.

"Ok now tell me what's really wrong ?" Mijah asked grabbing his hand as they walked upstairs. He just followed in suite loving the way her ass looked in the shorts she was wearing.

They walked in the bedroom hopping into bed getting comfortable. Family guy was playing on the the tv as Zion snuggled against her laying on her boobs.

"Now talk to me." Mijah frowned rubbing his ear softly.

"So yk how me and my dad work on cars together right. So boom Shoota said he needed a job and I hired him. A lady comes in the shop asking where's her car so I walked around looking everywhere for it right ?" He looked up at her to make sure she was actually listening.

She hummed and kissed his forehead. He smiled laying back down on her boobs continuing with his story.

"So me and her arguing at this point cause I deadass  can't find her car NOWHERE. Next thing I know Shoota pulls up IN HER CAR and got out with a damn mcdonald's bag in his hand talm bout 'I just took it for a test drive my bad' like nigga what?!" He finished , Mijah bursted into laughter.

"I had to fire his ass man." Zion chuckled a little shaking his head as Mijah was still wheezing.

Her laughed died down and they sot in awkward silence with only the tv playing in the background.

"Mama ?" Zion spoke up , she hummed not taking her eyes off the tv.

"D-do you wanna co parent ? or actually be together ?..." He asked & noticed her body shift at the question.

"Honestly...I don't wanna co parent Zion. I wanna make sure our child has a two parent household where they're loved unconditionally but i'm scared to love Zion. Nothings ever genuine anymore it's always something with someone and that's so exhaust-"

He cut her off by kissing her , she didn't kiss back being in shock at first before she followed his movements.

Before the kiss could deepen he pulled away biting her bottom lip before letting it go. Her eyes fluttered open seeing him staring deeply at her.

"Mama I feel the same way you do & I promise I would never hurt you." He spoke truthfully.

She wanted to break eye contact so bad but the look he was giving her wouldn't bring her to do it.

"Please don't hurt me Zion." She sighed , he nodded pecking her lips three times.

"I promise."

                           _________________

well well well...how we feeling ?