26.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

"Nigga y'all still ain't talking?" Shoota laughed talking on the phone with Zion. "Mmcht no. I miss my baby tho." He confessed sighing.

It was the next day after him and Mijah had their little disagreement. He was just sitting in the living room chilling while Mora slept upstairs until Shoota called him. He wanted her to understand where she was wrong at so he slept in Mora's room last night.

She had left out earlier today to go help Lani look at some baby shower themes. He wanted to pick her up , shower her with kisses , and tell her don't leave but he refrained himself from doing so.

"You better than me. Fuck allat space shit. I would've tol her , bring yo ass here NEOW." Shoota scoffed , making him laugh.

He was thinking about telling her that but he just gave her space instead.

"Ima hit you later tho bro , love you." He stood up from the couch.

"Ight , love you to pussy." He laughed hanging up the phone dropping it in his pocket. Since he didn't have anything else to do today he decided he would go see his favorite lady.

He looked on the baby monitor seeing that Mora was awake , chewing on her pacifier , watching tv just chilling. One thing he loved about his princess was she could be awake at 2 am but if the tv on you wouldn't know she was awake at all. She loved watching cartoons.

                     ___________________

"It's hot as fuck out this bitch." Zion huffed getting out the car , opening the back door. They had just pulled up to his mom's house and he was thinking about just staying in the car since it was so hot.

"Mama you gon pass the fuck out with these joggers on." He mumbled unbuckling her out of the car seat. "Ma ma." She frowned looking around.

"No princess. We at grandma house." He closed the door with his foot as he held her in his arms.

Walking up the steps to the door , it opened before he could even knock and Neil appeared smiling from ear to ear.

"Aw sukie sukie nie , is that my baby Mora ?" He grabbed her out of Zions hands walking away , tickling her as she giggled. "Guess I just don't exist huh." Zion mumbled walking inside closing the door behind him.

"I been told you we adopted you , why is it so hard for you to accept that son ?" Neil frowned taking a seat on the couch.

"Leave my baby alone." Zora came out from the back walking into the living room where they were.

"Wassup momma." Zion smiled at her. He was definitely a mommas boy , he loved his mother unconditionally.

"Hey baby , hey my fat mama." She gasped grabbing Mora out of Neil's arms. He mugged her as she took a seat holding Mora.

"Can't never have no bonding time with my phat phat." He grumbled , Zion snicked lowly.

"Where's Mijah ?" She frowned bouncing Mora on her lap. Zion looked away scratching the back of his neck making both of his parents smack their teeth.

"Don't tell me y'all don got a divorce already boy." Neil fussed punching his shoulder , he winced holding his shoulder.

"Nah , we just had a little disagreement and i'm giving her space." He huffed. Usually he wouldn't be telling anyone about his relationship problems so carelessly like this but he knew his parents could probably give him some helpful advice or at least his mom could.

In his eyes he didn't do any wrong so he would just get his mom's opinion since she's always right.....most of the time.

"So that's why you look like you didn't get any sleep." Neil chuckled shaking his head. Zion was reminding him of how he used to be back in the days when Zora would kick him out and he would be sliding down walls crying , missing her terribly.