15.

Zion Omari Stephens
Dallas , Texas

"Top Sound" By Youngboy played in the barber shop as Zion was getting his haircut. Once Mijah told him his hair was nappy earlier he felt a little offended so he scheduled a haircut.

It had been some weeks since Mijah was in the hospital and now she was doing better than ever. Zion agreed he would let her take a mental health day , one day out of every week and he would pay for it no matter the cost.

"You done my boy." His barber Preach took the cape from around him and turned his chair around facing the mirror.

( ain't it called a cape ? i really don't know LMFAOOOOO )

"You did yo shit boy." Zion whistled running his hands thru his hair. "Still look ugly to me." Dee mumbled. Everybody in the shop chuckled , Zion smacked his teeth. He decided to let Dee tag along with him but was now rethinking his decision.

He grabbed his phone texting Mijah.

Mama❤️👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

                                          new haircut who this?👀

it's about time you start
looking like you love yo self🙄

but come home so i can suck
you up😫😫

omw🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾

He laughed smirking sliding his phone back in his pocket before turning to Preach. "Preciate it my boy." He handed him $200 dollars.

"Nawl man , it's on the house." Preach shook his head trying to hand the money back. "Give it to Amina fuh me then." He pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down.

( y'all ever watched all american ? ifykyk )

"Damn , thank you man." They dapped each other up. "Let her know uncle Zion said waddup. Come on Dee." Preach nodded as Zion & Dee walked out the shop.

"Feeling like a bad bitch today." Zion jokingly sassed sticking his tongue out. "Who the baddest bitch ? not you!" Dee bursted into laughter. "Ight nie it ain't that funny." Zion mugged him as he continued cracking up.

___________________

"Darling i'm homeeeee." Zion dragged walking in the house before closing the door behind him. "This damn girl don't know how to keep this door locked." He mumbled to himself huffing.

He heard music coming from upstairs so he went in that direction. Once he walked in the bedroom Mijah was on the floor painting while Mariah The Scientist was playing lowly on the tv.

"Wassup ma." He spoke making his presence known. She jumped a little not even hearing him come in. "Hey handsome." She smiled up at him loving his haircut. She laughed seeing him trying to hide his smile.