11.

Kemijah Monae Height | 23
Dallas , Texas

"You ever feel like everybody just staring at yo titties ?" Stormi frowned crossing her arms over her chest as her and Mijah walked thru the mall.

Stormi suggested they go find her something to wear to the baby shower and Mijah agreed.

"Girl ain't nobody staring at yo lil polka dots." Mijah waved her off , she smacked her teeth as Mijah giggled.

"These stanley cups are cute but wayyy over my budget." Stormi shook her head looking at them. "They just look heavy as fuck." Mijah mumbled picking one up.

They had been walking around for thirty minutes still not finding anything. Mijah wasn't looking for anything too exotic just something simple and cute.

"Ou what about this dress ?" Mijah grinned holding up a long sleeve white dress.

"Yes it's cute." Stormi nodded chewing her pretzel she brought from Auntie Anne's.

"Okay. I'll get it." She smiled picking it up off the rack.

"That's all you getting ?" Stormi asked grabbing her purse. "Yea , I got everything else at home." Mijah said , Stormi nodded.

"I gotta schedule my hair appointment too." She said placing a mental reminder in her head. "I'm so exciteddd." Stormi dragged hitting a happy dance as Mijah laughed.

"You & me both sis." She smiled putting her hand on her stomach. "Yall thought of any names yet ?" Stormi glanced over at her as they walked to the register.

"Yea , Zion came up with some cute girl names." Stormi nodded slowly.

__________________

Mijah and Stormi gathered all the bags out the car walking in the house hearing voices. "Y'all needed some help ? you should've said something mama." Zion frowned walking toward her seeing them carrying bags.

"We only got four bags literally bae. We didn't need help." She assured , he nodded placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Wassup ma." Shoota spoke to Stormi. "Hiii." She dragged happy to see her man. "I hate being single." Dee sighed watching the couples interact.

Just then Kash came from upstairs looking happy in some way. "Why you look like you just hit the lottery ?" Mijah asked eyeing him.

"Nah , turn on the news." Dee grabbed the remote since it was closer to him. He switched the channel and turned the volume up.

"Ryan here , as you can see i'm standing at a crime scene & today we're giving our deep condolences to the family of Takyla Willburn. Murder warrant issued after she was severely mutilated which made her highly unrecognizable which resulted in the police having to pull dna. Suspect remains at large as the police wonder , damn what did she do to make them niggas that mad ? it's ryan signing out hope you all have a great day cause I know I am !"

Everybody's jaw was on the floor expect Dee. He just sot there nonchalantly taking a long drag from his well rolled blunt.

It was pin drop silence before Shoota spoke up.

"Smoking on Kyla packkkkkk." He dragged before bursting into laughter. The boys muffled their laughs while the girls mugged him.

"What they say Shoota ? Who I smoke ?!"

"Kyla !"

"Who I smoke ?!"

"Willburn !"

"Who I smoke ?"

"Takyla !"

"And now I wonderrrrrrrr." Kash finished as they laughed dapping each other up. "Y'all niggas hell." Zion shook his head chuckling.

Mijah & Stormi just stood there not even knowing what to say. Even tho she was a snake , they were a trio since forever , shared everything with each other , did everything together & all.

"I know y'all asses ain't about to cry." Shoota sucked his teeth breaking them out of their thoughts. "No." Mijah scoffed waving him off before walking upstairs.

Zion sighed getting up to go behind her. He could see straight through her , he knew she was hurt deep down inside.

He tried to open their bedroom door before seeing it was locked.  "Mama ? Can I come in baby ?" He asked sweetly.

After a few seconds the door opened revealing Mijah with a sad smile on her face. He gave a tight lipped smile back before he walked in closing the door behind him. "You good ?" He asked now standing in front of her.

"Mhm , i'm fine baby." She gave him a little smile lying thru her teeth.

"Mama. It's okay if you feel sad , that was your best friend." Zion tilted his head looking at her.

"It's not that I feel bad. It's just we'll never really know what all started this now." She frowned. Kyla's death isn't what was getting to her. She just wanted to know was Kyla lying her whole life ?...

Zion didn't respond cause that was something he wondered too.....

                       ________________

i know i know , this was short asf🙄

Kyla's funeral next chapter tho !

I promise ima update this weekend😭