25.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

"How the fuck have you even been surviving Mori ? you literally missing every shot." Kash fussed.

I told Zion we were all having a siblings day as a cover up instead of telling him about the plan. I wanted to tell him AFTER we made sure everybody was dead so he couldn't fuss at me.

"Boy shut up , everybody ain't in the streets like yo ugly ass." She mugged him rolling her eyes. I just shook my head watching them argue.

"Hm Mijah. Aim for straight headshots." He handed me the gun carefully. I glanced at him before I grabbed it out his hands. I stepped back aiming at the target before I emptied the clip as every shot echoed throughout the range. I nodded in approval before sitting the gun back down.

I turned around seeing Mori with her jaw dropped making me laugh at her reaction. "See. She killing shit but idk about you." Kash side eyed her , she flicked him off.

My phone started ringing making me reach in my pocket pulling it out. I looked at the caller id seeing it was Zion facetiming me making me smile. "Hey fat mama." I answered seeing Mora all in the camera.

"Ma ma." She pointed at the phone looking back at Zion. "Mhm that's yo lying ass mama." He put his face in the camera mugging me making me frown.

"What you mean ?" I raised my eyebrow walking away from Mori & Kash. "So we lying now. Why you at the gun range ? the fuck typa 'sibling day' is y'all doing ?" He scrunched his face up.

"How you know where i'm at ?" I frowned my face up. "Nigga I got yo location!" He gave me a 'are you dumb' look. "Oh..." I trailed off clearing my throat.

"So enlighten me Mijah. Why the fuck you at the gun range ?" He asked sternly. I bit my lip already knowing I caught so it wasn't no point in lying anymore. "Can we just talk about it when I get home ?" I sighed. "Mhm." He hummed slickly rolling his eyes.

"Ok I love you guys , see you later." I mumbled. "We love you more mama , be safe." He said before I hung up.

"Well 'sibling day' over Mijah in trouble." Mori threw her hands up dramatically. "She should've told the truth , ain't my fault." Kash shrugged.

"We'll just do this another time cause Mori got A LOT of shit to work on." He scoffed.

"Tell my baby Mora I said hey." Mori grabbed her belongings about to head out. "Speaking of babies." I twisted my lips to the side.

They both stopped and turned to me. The way Mori was looking you could tell she already knew what I was about to say. "I'm pregnant again.." I revealed watching as Kash's whole demeanor changed. "Repeat that for me." he chuckled angrily.

I gulped looking away. "I'm pregnant again." I said louder avoiding eye contact with him. "You nasty cum bucket." Mori playfully mugged me shaking her head making me laugh.

"So you mean to tell me...you wah gon let me sit hea and put you and my niece or nephew in potential danger AND YOU AINT THINK TO SAY THAT SHIT SOONER." Kash spat out raising his voice at the end.

"I'm sorry Kash but-"

"Ain't no sorry Mijah. You carrying a whole fucking human being! get that thru yo thick ass skull!" He yelled.

"Kash calm down." Mori sighed.

"This shit dead. Ima handle it on my own , you or you ain't helping no fucking more. I can't afford for shit to happen to y'all." He scolded.

"And you...you the most selfish person on this fucking dumb ass earth." He chuckled bitterly pointing at me before walking out the range and slamming the door behind him.