7.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

"It's this one thing that got me trippin'
It's this one thing that got me trippin' (you did)
This one thing, your soul made me feel it
It's this one thing you did, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh"

1 Thing by Amerie played loudly in the backyard of Mijah's house as her and the group set some tables up.

Mijah hummed to the music as she sot out some plastic silverware for everybody cause she didn't want anybody stealing her dishes.

"Girllll this is niceeee don't smell like roaches in here or nothinggg." She heard Shoota say as him and Dee walked thru the door.

"Y'all was supposed to be here a hour ago." Mijah fussed closing the oven. She went to give them both a hug."Blame him phat." Dee pointed at Shoota , he mugged him.

"Nigga you the one who-"

"MIJAH GET THIS DAMN DOG." Takyla cut him off running inside the house with Mijahs dog , Keto behind her.

He barked as he chased her around the house wanting to play. "Damn dog more scared of you than you are of it." Shoota shook his head watching her jump from couch to couch.

"Did he fucking tell you that ?!"

"Keto no ! come hea." Mijah laughed as he snarled at Kyla before running to his owner.

"Take him to this room." She handed him to Dee. "Why I gotta do it ?" He mugged her.

"Just do it." She gritted , he smacked his teeth walking upstairs. Shoota walked outside in the back where everybody else was.

Just then Stormi came thru the door empty handed. "Bitch I said pick up some lemonade!" Mijah threw her hands up dramatically.

"What JT said ? and ian bringing shit to the cookout but a iphone." She waved her phone around in the air rolling her neck.

"PUSSY." Kyla finished it off.

"Y'all bitches piss me off." She sighed walking out the back door hearing them laugh behind her.

"Baeeee." She pouted walking to Zion who was sitting down on a bench talking to Shoota & Kash. His head instantly snapped in her direction hearing her voice.

After there talk last night they had been very clingy towards each other & Mijah was loving every second of it.

"Wassup ma ? you ain't going in labor is you?" He asked looking concerned. "No boy , are your parents on the way yet?" She asked sitting beside him. He pulled her on his lap before she could sit down.

"Mhm , my mama said they just left which means in black code they ain't nowhere near ready yet." He chuckled , Mijah laughed with him.

"Y'all so ugly." Kash mugged them , Mijah flicked him off. "Both of the parents ugly , wonder what the child gon look like." Shoota sighed shaking his head looking disappointed.

"Bitch! don't talk about my child!" Mijah laughed reaching over to mush his head.

"Yo folks on the way ?" He licked his lips rubbing her stomach.

"Kash , you called dad ?" Mijah asked , he nodded.

"Dad said he had to pick up some medication for Auntie Shanti high blood pressures first then they'll be on the way."He informed , she nodded.

It was now later in the day and everyone had safely arrived.

"Return of the mack." Mijah & Mori sung along to the music that blasted thru the speakers in the yard.
Their dad was known for playing this song every morning it was time to clean the house up. He would blast it all morning.