4.

Zion Omari Stephens | 25
Dallas , Texas

"You need anything ?" I asked as we walked out of the doctor's office from doing the dna test

She shook her head no & I nodded opening the car door for her. She thanked me as I closed the door behind her before jogging over to the drivers side.

The results will be mailed to me tomorrow to determine if the baby is mines or not but my gut is telling me it is plus Mijah doesn't look like she would lie about something like this but you never know.

Only reason I really asked for the test was because of my ex Dearra pinning a baby on me & I raised him up until he was three before I overheard her on the phone talking to his biological daddy.

"I can't wait for the results to come back." Mijah laughed softly. "Why ?" I raised my eyebrows leaning my seat back as I drove on the rode.

"So I can blast Sexyyredd new song called 'Fuck my baby dad'" She bursted into laughter , he straight faced her before turning back to the road.

"Ight nie , ima blast Chief Keef." I laughed seeing her smile fade.

"Play some music." She said , I nodded as I stopped at a red light before grabbing my phone.

I hit shuffle on my playlist as 'Water' By Joe Gifted Ft.Fronstreet came thru the speakers.

"I haven't heard this song in so longgg." She dragged as I turned it up some more before pulling off.

                           ______________

"Hey my babyyyy." My momma Jazora brought me into a hug. "Wassup momma." I hugged her back.

"What you doing here ?" She asked closing the door behind me as I stepped inside the house.

"Better not be here for no money cause we.ain't.got.it." My dad Neil spoke up walking out of the kitchen , I sucked my teeth laughing.

"Hush up boy , what's wrong baby ?" Jazora asked seeing a look in her son eyes.

"You was right mama....I got somebody pregnant." He blurted laughing watching his dad start choking on air dramatically.

"Lordddd have mercyyyyyy." Neil dragged still choking.

"He so damn dramatic." Jazora rolled her eyes not paying any attention to him.

"Who is she ? Why didn't you bring her ?" Jazora pouted wanting to meet her future daughter in law already.

"Momma calm down , we waiting on the dna results to come back." I said watching her nod slowly.

"Well i'm happy for you son , make sure you give her my number." He raised his eyebrows expecting his mom to say something else.

Jazora knew her son was a hoe but so was his dad back in the day before she put him in check so she just pictured the same thing happening with Zion.