10.

Omniscient
Dallas , Texas

2 weeks later....

"Ok here's the envelope that has the gender of your baby in it." The doctor smiled handing it to Mijah who nodded excitedly with Zion grinning beside her.

It had been two weeks since everything happened. Shoota , Dee & Zion were still looking for Kyla because they needed answers but she was moving around quickly.

They were at the doctor now to find out the gender. Mijah is officially 22 weeks. Both of them agreed to let Stormi arrange the gender reveal so they had to take the envelope to her.

( AN : ionk shit bout pregnancy fr so if she end up having the baby in 3 months , mind ya business ! )

"Okkk , have a good day." Mijah smiled. "You too boo." The doctor walked out.

They checked out the hospital and she got her medication she needed from the receptionist. "Bae I wanna open it sooo bad." Mijah pouted tempted to open the envelope.

"You the one that agreed to not open it mama." Zion laughed opening the passenger door for her. She flicked him off hopping inside.

He laughed closing the door behind her before jogging to his side. "Stormi said we can bring it to her now , she's at her house." Zion nodded starting the car up.

"I really love your car." Mijah admitted taking her shoes off. She hated wearing shoes cause now her feet would swell up.

"It's just a charger mama , ain't nun special." He chuckled backing out of the parking lot. "A charger is something special." She straight faced him.

He shrugged grabbing the aux as he stopped at the light. Go Shorty Go soon blasted thru the car speakers.

"I was walkin through the crowd and I seen her with her team I tapped her on her shoulder and said girl I like them jeans I told her...
Go shorty shorty, go shorty shorty go!
(Ahh goooooo) go shorty shorty, go shorty shorty go
She was dancing like a stripper so I had to throw some ones
She winked her eye at me and said it's time to have some fun"

"I told herrrr...go shorty shorty, go shorty shorty go." Mijah sung along as Zion sped off once the light turned green.

"Omg bae feel my stomach." Mijah gasped feeling the baby moving around fast. Zion glanced over taking one hand off the steering wheel putting it on her stomach.

"You feel it ?" Mijah laughed , Zion joined in nodding. "You fw this song toot ?" He talked to her stomach.

"I can't wait till you get hereee." She rubbed her stomach pouting.

______________

"Heyyy baby mama." Stormi smiled opening the door for Mijah. "Hiii." Mijah returned the energy cheesing.

"Here's the gender , do NOT lose it." Mijah said seriously. "Ouuu I get to know the gender & you donttt." Stormi bragged grabbing the envelope.

"Don't make me change my mind." Mijah mugged her , she playfully rolled her eyes. "Where's Zero ?" Stormi asked , Mijah laughed smacking her teeth.

"He's in the car." She pointed behind her , Stormi hummed. As they continued talking Zion felt the urge to look up from his phone as he sot in the car waiting for Mijah.

Once he looked up he locked eyes on an older woman arguing with some man who looked his age. He laughed watching her smack the shit out of him. Zion and the woman made eye contact. He frowned thinking he'd seen her before.

She smirked at Zion before hopping inside a car. Zion mugged having a weird feeling before the car door opened and Mijah appeared.

"Why yo face look like that ?" She laughed hopping inside the car. "Like what ?" He asked pressing the start button once she closed the door.

"Idk.You just look disgusted." She shrugged putting on her seatbelt , he hummed pulling off.

He still had that lady on his mind , something was telling him he'd seen her in a picture or something before but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Let me play some music." Mijah said breaking him out of his thoughts , he handed her the aux. Jupiter's Diary by Rod Wave soon came thru the car speakers.

"You love this song huh ?" He chuckled glancing at her then back at the road. He noticed she played this song a lot when she was cleaning up.

"Who doesn't like Rod ?" She raised her eyebrows.

🎶"And I'll spend my lifetime
Sendin' paper airplanes to the moon
Praying they get to you
I'll spend my lifetime
Sending paper airplanes to the moon
Praying they get to you"🎶

After about thirty minutes they were finally home safely. Zion sot on the couch in the living room smoking while Mijah searched the kitchen for her grapes.

"I guess I gotta go." She hummed SZA to herself as she chewed on her grapes she finally found. "Mama." She heard Zion call out.

"Yessss." She dragged from the kitchen.

"Cmere."

He looked up seeing her walking towards him. She could tell he was high out of his mind. "What ?" She stood in front of him. He pulled her down on his lap.

"I got a question." He mumbled. "I got an answer." She smarted back. He popped her thigh as she laughed.

He took a long pull from his blunt before turning away from her face releasing the smoke out his mouth. "Damn hold on , I can't smoke round you. My bad baby." He coughed trying to hurry and put the blunt out.

"It's okay bae." She laughed watching him.

"You know a nigga named Rashad ?" He asked taking her by surprise. She didn't expect that to be what he wanted.

She looked away avoiding the question & he grabbed her face making her look at him. "Tell the truth." He said staring into her soul.

"Yes." She finally answered starting to pinch her arm. "Stop dat." He frowned. She sighed moving her hand away from her arm.

"He was my abusive ex and he beat me repeatedly over and over." She spoke dryly fighting back tears.

"Mama-"

"No. I need to get this out Zion. I've been holding it in for so long." He nodded making her comfortable on his lap. She laid her head on his chest as he rubbed her back for comfort.

"He wasn't always like that. The first time I found out he cheated , he begged for me to stay. He even brought me something for Valentine's Day and we weren't even together. Of course I took him back because I was desperate for love. I ended up getting pregnant and he promised to do right by me." She paused to take a breath. He kissed her forehead letting her know he was here for her , she smiled.

"I was 7 months pregnant with a baby girl. I was so excited to meet her , we all were. One day I picked up his phone to just look at the time but a message popped up of a girl sending him naked pictures. Once I confronted him about it , that was the first time he slapped me."

"After that it started getting worse and worse but I could never bring myself to leave. It hurt so bad Zion omg. I guess finally one day he beat me to hard and it caused me a miscarriage. He just left me there all bloody." By now she was in full blown tears. After she had the miscarriage , she never saw him again.

Zion clenched his jaw after she finished with only one thing lingering on his mind

he was going to kill Rashad.

________________________

HEY YALL

ian really proofread so if it's some mistakes just keep reading

i'm so ready for her to have this damn baby🙄finna just do a big ass time skip

i'm so sorry for not updating school been distracting me !  this chapter is for zefromthea & thanks to them for checking on me🫶🏾