20.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

Mijah mumbled the lyrics to HTAFL by Youngboy as it played throughout the house. She was cleaning up her bathroom since she had just finished doing her hair. She laid Mora down on the bed to watch tv while she finished her business.

Zion went to the store to grab some more diapers since Mora was out growing her old ones. Mijah heard Mora giggling making her peak her head from inside the bathroom making sure she wasn't close to falling out the bed.

Even tho she had pillows on each side of the bed so she wouldn't fall , she was still looking at her every now & then just to be cautious. She smiled seeing Mora clap her hands happily watching The Backyardigans.

The alarm announced the front door opened. "Mama , Princess!" Zion called out from downstairs. "We up here baby!" She shouted back. Hearing some footsteps coming upstairs Zion soon appeared walking inside their bedroom.

"Hey fat mama." He smiled picking up Mora. She pointed at the tv making noises & he nodded agreeing with her. "Mhm mama. I see it." Mijah just laughed shaking her head.

"I can't believe we gotta leave her for a whole week." She pouted sighing. "I know mama but she'll be fine." He put her back down on the bed.

They both agreed on staying in Turks & Caicos for a week just to get a break from everybody and everything. Keon & Shanti agreed on watching Mora until they came back.

"You sure we can't take her with us ?" Mijah asked. "Hell nah she ain't going." Zion laughed shaking his head making her jaw drop.

"I love my baby but i'm tired of ordering Mc'Donalds everyday." He scoffed making a 'tuh' sound. "You right." Mijah mumbled agreeing with him.

"Plus she love staying wit grandpa & grandma , ain't that right mama." Zion smiled tickling her as she giggled and squirmed.

"You got some shit to wear ?"

"No. I need to go shopping." She answered. She didn't wanna order anything from shein because it wouldn't come back in time , it would be better going to the mall.

"Let's go then." He grabbed his keys out his pocket grabbing Mora from the bed , turning the tv off , & walking out the door waiting for Mijah.

She slipped on her crocs heading out behind him. He waited downstairs for her so he could lock up. "Come on slow poke." He smacked his teeth.

"Shut the fuck up." She rolled her eyes. He raised his eyebrow at her , grabbing her neck with his free hand as she tried to walk past him. "Attitude ? fix it or see what happens." He spoke in a deep tone making her feel a tingle inside.

"Okay." She mumbled. He let her go watching her as she walked out the door. She mumbled things under her breath mocking him thinking he didn't hear her but he did.

"Okay billy bad ass we gon see." He laughed nodding his head. "We gon see if she talking all that shit later fat mama." He talked to Mora who just stared at him for a second before laying her head down on his chest.

He locked up the door behind them before walking to the car holding a sleepy Mora.

                 _______________________

They were at target because Mijah needed new hygiene products. She also had found some really cute bathing suits from the mall. "This smell good." She said to herself as she sniffed some of the body washes on the shelves.

She was trying to hurry since Mora was being a little cranky because she was sleepy but Zion woke her up once he got her out the car so she was pissed off right about now.