18.

Kemijah Monae Height
Dallas , Texas

"Ok auntie. Ok mom , I got it." Mijah laughed talking on the phone while fixing a bottle for Mora. Shanti & Zora both called her talking to her about postpartum depression.

Zora went thru major depression after having Zion since her & Neil were having problems with their relationship. She didn't want Mijah to go thru any of that.

"Get off that damn phone Zora! that girl tired of hearing y'all talk!" She heard Neil yell in the background making her laugh.

"Right! been saying the same thing just in different wording , hang tf up." She heard her dad add on. "Both of y'all can kiss our ass." Shanti yelled back.

"Zora know wassup." Neil smirked , Zora giggled like a little kid. "Yea okay i'm hanging up now." Mijah said before leaving the call laughing.

Mora & Zion were still sleep. The baby had kept her up all night, she almost took her back to the hospital the way she kept waking her up out of her good sleep.

She turned the living room tv on starting to play some music but not too loud since she didn't want to wake Mora up.

"They politickin' 'bout these cases
I told her roll me up a blunt and I'mma face it
Choppa make a man
I've been shootin' out with my neighbors, yeah
My lil niggas tryna trap it out in the vacant, yeah
Patek Philippe they got my wrist and they don't play with that
She been suckin' dick way before a nigga made it, yeah"

Webbie by Young Thug ft. Duke played on the tv as she started cleaning the house up. She checked the baby monitor seeing Mora was awake but just not making any noise looking around.

"Long as she ain't crying , she can stay in there." She mumbled getting back to cleaning. The tv in her room was on SpongeBob so maybe Mora was watching that.

Some time passed and it was time for Mora to be fed so she walked upstairs to get her. "Hey fat mama." She walked in her room smiling. Looking in her basinet seeing Mora sleep again , she smacked her teeth.

"Get yo ass up , I just saw you up." Mijah straight faced her. Mora opened her eyes slowly with a small smile on her face. "You be knowing what you be doing." Mijah tickled her.

They didn't plan on leaving the house today but she still wanted to put Mora on something cute. "You wanna wear this or this ?" She held up both outfits. Mora just looked at her with a bored expression. "Ok we'll wear this."

After she fed her , gave her a little bath , changed her diaper & messed around with her hair a little. She was finally done getting Mora ready. "Smile mama." She snapped a picture.

"You look so prettyyyyy

"You look so prettyyyyy." She cooed at her. She made sure to send the pictures to the group chat before grabbing Mora taking her downstairs. Grabbing her bouncer from the living room , placing it in the kitchen so she could watch her while cooking.

"You like your bouncer mama ?" She asked placing her inside and buckling her in. "Daddy needs to get his ugly ass up." Mijah mumbled , Mora started making little noises.

"He ugly ain't he ? I know." Mijah laughed. Speaking of the devil himself Zion walked downstairs rubbing his eyes like a little baby.

"Wassup ma." He spoke in a raspy sleepy voice walking in the kitchen. Mijah crossed her legs from the way his voice sounded. He noticed it smirking but chose not to say anything.

"Hey baby." She mumbled turning around to give him a kiss. "Hey fat mama." He turned to Mora smiling at her. "I like your outfit phat , it's pretty." He fixed the bow on her head.

"You want some breakfast before I cook all this ?" Mijah asked him just to be sure , he nodded.

"Make sure you cook me some extra eggs." He said playing with Mora trying to make her laugh, Mijah laughed humming in response. If it's one thing Zion loved it was most definitely eggs.

"You know they say eggs make your ass fatter. That's why yo booty been looking big lately." Mijah winked at him playfully. He slowly turned to her with a hard mug on his face.

"You eat eggs too but I see yo ass still flat." He snapped back making her gasp. "Too far." She bursted into laughter turning the stove on.

                        __________________

"I found this on amazon tho." Stormi said showing Mijah all the clothes she brought for Mora. Mijah was bored and home alone since there was something going on with the shop so Zion rushed over. Stormi came over to keep her company until he came back home.

He insisted on just letting his dad handle it so he could stay home with Mijah since she just gave birth but Mijah assured him that it was fine plus she missed Stormi.

"You really went all out." Mijah mumbled lowly trying not to wake Mora up. She was being cranky once Zion left & Mijah was finally able to lay her down for a nap.

Stormi smiled nodding. She loved spoiling her niecey pooh already. Now that she saw how adorable Mora is , it made her rethink about having children. She had major baby fever.

"She makes me want to have a little mini broke bestie." Stormi pouted watching Mora sleep in her bouncer. Mijah chuckled eyeing her best friend.

Stormi & Shoota were most definitely ready for kids if they wanted to have some. He actually brought it up to Stormi one time before but she dismissed the idea because she was afraid they weren't ready but honestly they were.

"Stop playing and give my brother a baby." Mijah playfully rolled her eyes standing up from the couch walking in the kitchen. "Yo brother is a fool." Stormi rolled her eyes walking in the kitchen behind her.

She loved Shoota with her whole heart but she wasn't sure if SHE was ready to make that huge step with him.

Just then the front door opened revealing the boys laughing loudly walking in. "Speak of the damn devil." Mijah mumbled as Stormi giggled lowly.

"Shut the fuck up , I know y'all see my tete baby sleeping." Stormi mugged all of them. They all stopped mugging her.  "Who she talking to ?" Dee looked around clueless.

"Not us." They all said in sync.

"My baby is sleeping so please shut the fuck up." Mijah spoke calmly. She wasn't trying to hear Mora screaming like she was being kidnapped again.

"She not even sleep." Zion chuckled looking at Mora who stared back at him wide awake. "Cause of y'all." Stormi threw her hands up dramatically.

"Shut up hurricane. My baby just probably missed her daddy." Zion waved her off walking over to Mijah.

"Wassup mama." He pecked her lips softly. "Hi." She mumbled smiling softly. "Don't be looking at them. That's a no no. Kissing is a no no." They heard making them pull away seeing Dee now holding Mora & covering her eyes frowning at her.

"This nigga stupid." Shoota laughed shaking his head. "Let me hold her." He reached his hands out.

"You ain't finna drop my god baby nigga." Dee mugged him sitting down on the couch with Mora in his arms. Shoota sucked his teeth.

"Where's Lani ?" Stormi asked. Mijah frowned watching Dee shrug his shoulders carelessly. "Lord what did you do ?" Mijah sighed shaking her head.

"Why you assuming it's me ?!" Dee turned to her frowning. "It's always you." Everybody said in sync , he smacked his teeth waving them off.

                        ___________________

welllllll wonder what happened with Dee & Lani🌚

thanks for 10k readssss !