8.

Zion Omari Stephens
Dallas , Texas

ok so y'all I got a new phone & lost everything I had in my notes that I planned out for this story so ima just be making shi up from now on.

back to the story !

"Zion we are not naming my fucking child that !" Kemijah fussed walking with me behind her trying not to laugh.

"Why can't we name my baby Janet if it's a girl & Roy if it's a boy ?" I sucked my teeth. "Cause my child isn't finna be having an old name before they actually get old." She mugged.

Right now we were just playing around coming up with random names for when we find out the gender. I wish you could find out the gender once you first find out your pregnant cause waiting for these lil weeks been killing me.

"You showing more mama." I said noticing her bump growing. She smiled looking down at her stomach.

"Isn't this cute ?" She pouted showing me a pink stroller on her phone she found. "You don't even know the gender yet." I laughed shaking my head."So." She rolled her eyes huffing.

"Speaking of that , your doctors appointment is next week." I spoke up remembering. She looked surprised.

"Look at you remembering my appointments , good baby daddy material." She stuck her tongue out making me laugh.

"Period." I swiped my hand under my chin acting like a girl , she bursted into laughter.

"Ok ms gi-" She started before her phone started ringing cutting her sentence. She picked it up answering.

"Hello ?" She said. I watched as her face frowned up making me raise my eyebrows being nosy.

She gasped loudly , I frowned confused. "Who died ?!" I asked immediately.

She ignored me hanging up the phone before rushing upstairs leaving me there confused.

"WHATS WRONG MIJAH ?!" I shouted up the stairs hearing stumbling. "KYLA GOT SHOT!" She shouted back making my eyes widen.

                             _______________

"Have y'all heard anything ?" Mijah rushed inside the hospital as we saw everyone sitting in the waiting room. Stormi shook her head no before sighing.

"Mama you gotta calm down , remember you pregnant." I whispered in her ear rubbing her hand in comfort.

She took a deep breath before nodding , I placed a kiss on her cheek before she took a seat beside Stormi & I took a seat beside Shoota.

I looked around noticing everybody was here expect Dee , I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Everybody knew Dee & Kyla were fucking around so for him not to be here was unusual.

"Whea Dee ?" I whispered lowly to Shoota , he side eyed me. "Tf is you whispering for ? this ain't no police station." He mugged , I sucked my teeth.

"Idk where that nigga at , he won't answer his phone." He huffed frustratedly.

"He ain't the one who shot her is he ?!" Stormi asked sounding panicked. Everybody froze thinking about it. It was suspicious that he wasn't here , not answering the phone & nobody knows what technically happened since they rushed her into surgery.

"What if they got into an argument or something." Mijah instigated.

"Man , y'all tryna say my brother shot her alien looking ass ? he love that girl. Fuck out my face." Shoota smacked his teeth clearly irritated.