Chapter 2

If You Think I'm Pretty - Artemas

Hyunjin

Moonlight was shining through my window, falling on my bed. Door to balcony was still open, so slow breeze was making curtains sway in the darkness. I was carrying the boy in my hands, until i placed him on my bed and took his shoes off.

Why am I doing this again?

Right. I couldn't wake him up. And I couldn't leave him in middle of the street. Also maybe, he is interesting. Interesting enough for me to get inspiration. I mean, I am kinda intrigued about whole predictable thing, and his soft sobs in my car.

But why did i tell him to leave with me in the first place? I'm straight, but I have eyes to see that this guy is prettier than most girls I have slept with.

I go out to find a girl to develop feelings for, and i bring guy at my place? Way to go, Hyunjin. What a start.

I closed the door, since it was quite cold outside. Took my coat off and sat right next to the bed, at my work desk, turning my laptop on. As it was loading, i walked to kitchen, getting myself my favorite brand of whiskey, ashtray and lighter.

I sat down comfortably, looking at the boy before i could write anything. He looked dreamy. Blue hair falling on his face, breathing peacefully...

"His azure hair reflected light like a lake in the snow, and his eyes danced in those lights. When he touched my hand, I felt the softness of his fingers. Freckles adorned his cheeks like scattered debris.

He left a lasting impression. Moving with the fluidity of a snake, his smooth skin glowed in the lights, reinforcing the statement.

Yet, there was a spark in his eyes, as if hungering for someone's energy. I couldn't fathom why he was at the bar or why he approached me. However, it seemed as if he was doing everything to feel alive again."

"What a bunch of bullshit." I whisper to myself as i sip my whiskey. I feel the alcohol going through my throat, leaving its perfect burning feeling as its path.

I was about to light up my cigarette, when blue haired boy just sat up on bed and looked around confused.

"Pervert." He said.

"What?" I answer confused. What an ungrateful brat. "You preferred if I left you on highway?"

"I preferred if you said no to one night stand."

"Technically I'm still saying no." I answer and force myself to look away from the guy, staring at what i just wrote. Wondering why did i even write all this about a guy...

"What time is it?" He asks with freshly awoken deep, raspy voice. Jesus christ.
I check time on my laptop.

"Almost 3am."