Chapter 16

Drunk-Dazed by Enhypen

No One's POV

"Will you quit flirting with me?" Jisung asks as he feels Minho's hand slowly reaching for his waist. The colorful lights are flashing the dance floor as the two move their bodies in motion. Minho's fingertips gently travel up to his arms, which were swaying in the air, only for him to caress it softly. "I told you, I won't do it."

"You are no fun." Minho's gaze falls to other's biceps, almost mesmerized by them. He smirks and gets closer to Jisung.

"How would that be fun?"

"You're saying that because you haven't slept with a man."

"I have. " He finally answers.

"Then, because you haven't slept with me." Minho playfully states, suddenly pulling Jisung by belt loop on his pants and crushing their bodies together. Jisung, surprised by swift move, raises his eyebrows. At this point, he doesn't know what to be more stunned about, what he said or the sudden interaction.

Jisung gathers his whole strength to put his hands on Minho's shoulders and push him away.

"You are shameless." He whispers to himself, before turning around to go get drinks. Minho watches his walk away with a smirk, before continuing to dance with random people. He immediately grabs some girl by her waist and once she sees him, she smiles and grinds her body all over Minho.

"Why don't you just fuck him?" Changbin asks as Jisung approaches them with a drink in his hand. Him and Chris have been drinking and talking for whole night, not paying attention to anything, but if topic is about Minho, they love to annoy Jisung every chance they get.

"He's Annie's childhood friend." Jisung answers as he leans back against the bar, sipping his drink and watching how Minho flirts with other girl on the dance floor.

"Did that stop Annie to sleep with his ex, though?" Chris shadily questions, making boy beside him laugh wholeheartedly.

"She didn't know, alright?"

"She does now, yet she broke up with you to run off with that dick."

"And you think me sleeping with Minho is a good idea?" Jisung's eyes linger on the couple, while Minho makes eye contact. "It would just make situation more tangled up than it already is."

"Forget Annie, their relationship, that ex and think, what do you want." Chris asks, watching Jisung as he watches Minho at the dance floor. Smirking at how he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I see how you look at him, how your body reacted when he touched you..."

"Are you flirting with Changbin or observing my love life?"

"I can do both." Chris giggles. "Jisung, listen. If you always think about the decisions before you make them, you will never be able to make mistakes, and that means, you will have no memories. Think about it, If everything goes to south, at least you will get laid by fucking Lee Minho. You can't deny-"