Chapter 11

Heaven And Back - Chase Atlantic

No One's POV

Hyunjin parks the car in front of a cozy cabin surrounded by trees covered in snow. Few minutes have passed since sunset, so everything was colored in blue. Even wooden house with a chimney letting out thin trail of snow. The windows had frost patterns on them.

The ground was covered in snow, untouched and sparkling in the light coming from porch. Hyunjin let his eyes trail over blue haired boy, thinking how much he fits in in this scenario. Everything is almost same color as his hair, and looks cold, just like him.

Hyunjin and Felix got their backpacks from the trunk in silence, and walked to the cabin. Felix noticeably limping, and frowning at every step.

"Was I too rough?" Hyunjin sarcastically laughs, which earns him death glare and soft slap on the shoulder by younger. Instead of shutting up, he laughs even louder.

"You really are a dick." Felix says, as he opens the door. Warm air greets them as soon as they step inside, now realizing how cold it is outside, Felix runs to fireplace trembling.

"Hey, don't move so suddenly, you need to get better as soon as possible!" Hyunjin tells him somewhat softly and puts their backpacks on the couch. Why is it so quiet?

"We thought you got lost." Changbin suddenly speaks, coming down the stairs, making his way to kitchen to get something Hyunjin couldn't see.

"No one thought that!" Jisung yells from upstairs. "We all thought you were fucking!"

"Shut up!" Felix yells back, which makes Changbin laugh, but Hyunjin isn't very satisfied. Why did he have to have such a reaction? What, is he ashamed that he sleeps with me or what?

"I will go upstairs." Hyunjin says, grabbing his backpack and taking slow steps towards the stairs. He was somehow hoping Felix would follow him, but he remained at the fireplace, talking to his friend about how excited he was about this trip.

While Hyunjin was unpacking his stuff, Felix and Changbin were trying to separate tobacco from cigarettes, only to mix it with a weed. The living room was only lit up with a fire, snowflakes were falling gracefully in the wide windows, while two boys carefully rolled blunt in silence.

"How strong is it?" Felix finally breaks the silence, making other one smile.

"I'm thinking of smoking with filter. That should answer your question." He says.

"Oh, fuck.. don't be a pussy, let's smoke without the filter. " Felix nudges Changbin, his eyes sparkling in excitement, making other guy laugh.