Chapter 19

I Can't Handle Change by Roar

"Were you at the university today?" Felix can hear his father ask, though he doesn't see him, since he's laying down, his back facing him

Felix heard Hyunjin would be there promoting his new book, so since he was trying to avoid him at all cost he didn't attend, instead he went out to the closest store and bought hair dye.

"I have day off."

"Don't lie to me." His father strictly says, which causes Felix to roll his eyes.

"It's none of your business."

"As long as you live in this house and I pay for your tuition, it is my business." Felix couldn't help to laugh. Though he didn't know if he found it genuinely funny, or was he laughing sarcastically.

"Never asked for it." He says between laughs.

"Can you be a little grateful?" Felix rolls out of his bed and immediately starts going through his clothes to wear something and starts to get ready. It's almost 9pm, which in Spring, is perfect time to go out. "Where are you going?"

"Again, none of your business." He ties his boots, trying to push his father out of the doorway and heads to the stairs.

"Again, as long as you.."

"So if I don't live here, will you leave me alone?" Felix turns around, observing his reaction with a smile.

"You won't do that." His father says with a chuckle.

"Oh, really?" he questions, then opens the door and waves goodbye, before saying, "fine, I'm moving out."

"What about tuition?" His father yells loud enough for him to hear, which still makes him laugh. How little does he know about his son?!

"You don't pay that, I have full scholarship."

To be honest, Felix didn't have any idea where he would go, or spend the night. He just wanted to get away from his father as soon as possible, but now when he stands on the busy street, he can't think of any other place than his. After all, they should talk sooner or later, he can't just leave things like they are right now.

So he takes subway to the familiar place and picks up his favorite lollipop on the way. Letting the anxious feeling creeping into his bones, when he knocks and stands there ready for anything.

"What do you want?" Changbin asks as soon as he opens the door, causing Felix to frown by how bothered he seems that he's here.

"At least say hello?!" Felix rolls his eyes as he invites himself in, pushing Changbin away from the door and taking a seat on his fluffy couch. "You need to explain yourself about other night."

"It's you who needs to explain stuff." He sassily replies and walks to kitchen to get something Felix couldn't see. "I thought you promised it wouldn't happen again, still you kissed me."