Chapter 25

Hyunjin's hands swiftly slides beneath Felix's thighs, effortlessly picking him up and carrying him into guest's bedroom

Hyunjin's hands swiftly slides beneath Felix's thighs, effortlessly picking him up and carrying him into guest's bedroom. Blonde boy blinks in confusion, when Hyunjin opens the door by his foot and carefully goes in, setting him down in front of the mirror.

"What are you-" Felix gets cut off by firm hands on his hips, turning him around to face the mirror roughly. Warm breath dances across his shoulder as he meets Hyunjin's gaze through the reflection.

"What do you think?" Hyunjin whispers close to his ear, as his hands slowly swim down on his ass, hitting it so hard that Felix almost loses balance, so he has to hold onto mirror in front of him, "I want you to see how I fuck you."

Felix's eyes widen in surprise as he feels the sting of Hyunjin's touch. The heat radiates from the red mark on his skin as Hyunjin's hand snakes around his waist, pulling their bodies flush together. His fingers find blonde boy's tip and caresses just a head of it, but that is enough to make Felix shiver.

He looks down at Hyunjin's hand on his dick for a second, but the writer tightens his grip on Felix's hair. "I- ah.." Felix barely whimpers from the pain.

"Don't take your eyes off it." Hyunjin commands, his grip girm as he pulls his hair, forcing him to meet his own gaze in the mirror, "you have to see it."

"See what exactly?" Felix teases, trying to suppress his moans as he feels the burn of Hyunjin's touch.

"See how I make you mine." Hyunjin replies with a smirk, leaving a soft kiss on Felix's shoulder. His white shirt was falling down on his hands, which made Hyunjin go crazy. If you asked him, that was sexier than being completely naked.

"Make me yours?" He questions, getting an idea as he holds direct eye contact through the mirror, tossing his blonde hair back while blush spread on his freckles, "aren't I already?"

Hyunjin's smile widens, his lips trailing kisses along Felix's neck, leaving behind a mark that will surely bruise. Felix tilts his head back, his breath catching at the sensation.

But he really can't wait any longer. He slowly pushes Hyunjin away slightly, grasping his own cheeks with both of his hands and spreading it.

"Devour me." He seductively whispers, locking eyes with Hyunjin through the mirror.

The moment hangs in the air as Hyunjin's gaze fills with lust, his desire evident as he moves to claim Felix's body. With hands on his hips, he positions Felix perfectly before unzipping his pants and thrusting into him without warning.

Felix cries out from the sudden thrust, pain swimming through his bones and flesh as his body jolts. His eyes fill up with tears, without even realizing, it drops down his cheeks, hanging on the chin as he looks up at himself.

They haven't even started, and he already looks like this. Hair messy, blush spreading all over his freckles, legs shaking and streams of tears leaving path on his cheeks... Hyunjin notices his tears, hand finding his neck as he pushes Felix's head against his shoulder and kisses his tears as he continues thrusting deep.