Chapter 3

Kool Thing - Sonic Youth

No one's pov

Hyunjin has his eyes closed, he isn't sleeping but he isn't awake either. He can feel his sweat dripping on his chin, but barely has any energy left to stand up and wash up before going to sleep, what he doesn't realize is that he is laying down in his bad alone, with blue haired guy sneaked out from bed, sitting right there on the floor.

Hyunjin opens his eyes on a sound of the lighter and is met with cigarette smoke dancing on the moonlight. The stranger is all naked, wet hair pulled back with his one hand, other busy with cigarette. The view somehow made Hyunjin smile. What a scene. He looks ethereal.

"Stealing my cigarettes?" Hyunjin asks in a low voice, not wanting to disturb perfect silence much. Boy smiles at his words, smoking in a long drag.

"I assumed you wouldn't mind." He answers and looks back at Hyunjin, who is now laying down on his stomach, chin on the pillow, which he is hugging. And he smiles like he was watching someone he adored. "Quit looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Hyunjin playfully says, reaching his hand to took cigarette out of Felix's fingers, but he doesn't let go. Instead he brings the cigarette to hyunjin's mouth by himself, allowing him to smoke his piece. Hyunjin smokes without breaking the eye contact, staring at blue haired boy with sparkly eyes. and there was also some unfamiliar emotions there, which Felix had no idea about.

"Like you love me." Felix finally says, observing other's reaction closely.

"Don't be fooled, sweetheart." He says while breathing out the smoke to Felix's face. "Tell me your name."

"No. It's the last time you are seeing me. You don't need it."

Then Felix gets up, runs to the bed, covering his naked body and pink face under the blankets. Hyunjin couldn't help but feel the urge to get close with him, and maybe wrap his hand around the guy. But he somehow manages to stay put.
Then after thinking about the situation for another hour, both of them finally passed out.

Hyunjin

Guy, whose name i still don't know, is sleeping peacefully by my side. He must have been tired, we were up all night. Maybe i overdid it but who cares really, it's not like he didn't want to. According to schedule, i had to get up and have breakfast, then work on structure of my new book, which's plot I still don't know and then get it to editor's office. Which means i have so much to do today, but i still can't get up from bed.

I hug my pillow even tighter, looking at blue haired boy closely. His freckles might officially be my favorite thing about him. Then his lips, so full and such a beautiful outline.