Chapter 13

About You - The 1975

Felix

"And I thought he would act as more responsible one." Minho says, pacing in circles in hospital hallway. Hyunjin got taken by doctors, who mentioned the injury needs an operation. A bone was sticking out, and they have to fixate it, clean it and some other steps that I couldn't pay attention to.

"It's not his fault, he said it was a bad idea." I answer, tapping my foot on the floor, growing more nervous every passing minute. It has been an hour and we still haven't heard if operation is finished or if it went well. I mean, doctors said it's not something one would die from, but I can't help but worry.

"Of course, you were the one who suggested it." Minho stops walking, instead he leans on the white wall behind him, putting his hands in his pockets and glaring down at me. "Do you even know how to think?"

"Minho, that's enough. I'm sure he's worrying, and you aren't making it better." Jisung finally chimes in after sitting quietly next to me. Now he's the one Minho is glaring at.

"I don't want to make it better, he should feel worse-"

"Felix, let's get coffee in cafeteria." Changbin cuts Minho off, when he sees how I sigh at my brother's words. I stand up and walk to Changbin without saying anything. we slowly go down the stairs, find coffee machine and try to order fucking latte, but of course, it's not working.

A wave of frustration takes over my body, I sit down on the nearest couch, burying my face in my hands. I'm not as angry at coffee machine, as I'm at myself.

"Felix?" I hear familiar voice, and I don't even need to look up to see who it is.

"Why are you here?" I whisper quietly, not wanting him to hear.

"Hello, Mr. Lee." Changbin greets my dad, and I'm pretty sure he has serious, yet polite expression on his face, while my dad is straight up glaring at him.

"Minho is the one to blame here. Going behind my back and inviting fucking fags at my house."

"Do you even care if I'm okay?" I finally snap, shooting up from my seat, only to be met with my dad's unfazed expression. He seriously came here to scold me and my brother, and not check on how were we? Why am I even surprised?!

" I can see that you are alright." He answers, unbuttoning his coat and loosening his tie. "Don't drink that crap, your mother brought coffee and food. Go find Minho."

"I don't need anything from you."

"Stop being a brat." He only says this, before walking off to exit.

I try to calm myself down, as much as I can, but anger isn't completely gone, when I head to stairs and come across Minho and Jisung, who are in exact same position they were in when I left. Only difference being coffee cups in their hands.