Chapter 14

House of Balloons - The Weeknd

No one's pov

"Are you absolutely sure about it?" Felix questions, his gaze fixated on Hyunjin, who's currently laying down on his bed with grey oversized shirt, hair pulled back in a messy bun and glasses covering his eyes that are closed. Felix, somewhat hesitant, positions himself on Hyunjin's thighs, leaning in closely, He observes the writer's reaction, uncertainty etched across his face.

"No, he's not." Jisung chimes in, laughing as he rolls the dice on Monopoly board.

"Come on, you rolled six twice!" Minho protests, moving Jisung's little plastic car on the board and putting it on right position. Jisung chuckles as he counts the money he has to pay.

"Hyunjin, say something?!" Felix fixes his gloves.

"I'm not, but do it? I have been wanting to since I was like six!" Hyunjin whispers without opening his eyes.

"Okay, one, two.."

"Don't tell me when you do it!" The writer cuts him off, shutting his eyes more and biting his lips in anticipation. Felix sighs, attempting to maintain his calm and stop his hands from shaking.

"Have you done this before?" Jisung asks, though still focused on the game.

"Yeah, I pierced it on my own." He hints at little metal on his nipple, making Minho roll his eyes in annoyance.

Felix takes a deep breath, steadying his trembling hands as he prepares to pierce Hyunjin's eyebrow horizontally. He positions the sterilized needle carefully, ensuring it's aligned perfectly before gently pressing it against Hyunjin's skin.

Hyunjin winces slightly, feeling the pressure of the needle against his eyebrow, but he remains still, trusting Felix's hand. The room is filled with a tense anticipation, broken only by the sounds of the Monopoly game in the background.

With a swift motion, Felix pushes needle through Hyunjin's eyebrow, feeling resistance of the skin in a way. Hyunjin's breath catches in his throat, but he grits his teeth and bears the discomfort, knowing it will be worth it in the end.

As the needle pierces through, Felix carefully guides the jewelry into place, threading it through the newly created hole. Hyunjin's eyebrow throbs with a dull ache, but he focuses on the sensation of the jewelry settling into place.

Finally, Felix secures the piercing, admiring his handwork with a sense of satisfaction. He leans back, allowing Hyunjin to look at it in the mirror, but the writer isn't moving from his previous position. His eyes shut tightly.

"You okay?" Felix questions, caressing his hand on Hyunjin's cheek. The older finally sits up, taking a mirror from the other's hand and observing himself in reflection.