Chapter 4

High To Death - Car Seat Headset

Hyunjin

No amount of antidepressants and therapy could have healed me from this situation Jisung got me in, without even realizing it.

I'm sitting here in group of immature people just talking about nonsense, when i have no other choice but to nod at everything, smile at everything and joke about how i will spoil them about my upcoming book, when i myself don't know the spoilers.
Only one worry was stuck in my mind for this whole time. And it was Felix. First guy i fucked, and out of all the girls, only one who i got exposed to. About being a writer.

If he wanted, he could end my career right here and now. By giving interviews to media that Hwang Hyunjin is gay, fucks everyone that's hot in bars like a man whore.

He wouldn't be wrong, but that doesn't mean...

Ah, what am I saying? He barely looks like he gives any shit about anything that's happening in this room, or even in the this world. He's sitting on the couch, his legs spread wide open, arms crossed on his chest, side eyeing anyone who talks and then sipping beer from Annie's hands.

How he tries to look intimidating and doing that with beer like a big baby, somehow seems so funny to me. I was talking to Annie about yet another story of me and Jisung, when we were students in high school, and she couldn't stop giggling. Suddenly, there was someone knocking at the door and Felix stood up in a second.

"Must be binnie." He says excitedly. That name doesn't ring any bell for me, but it seems like it rings a ton of bells for Minho and Annie, as their eyes widen and find each other's in few seconds.

"Binnie, as in Changbin?" Annie whispers to Minho, and guy shrugs his shoulders. Not going to lie, it was kind of intriguing for me.

"They still fucking?" Minho asks without shame, revealing other's secrets out in the open without any hesitation. I raise my brow. Is Felix fucking two guys at the same time?! "Come to think of it, he was limping a little in university." Minho adds, which somehow makes me smile and Annie notices that.

Blue haired bitch told her, I assume.

Then Felix enters the living room with same guy who he was with last night. Muscled boy looks at me up and down, no doubt about fact that he recognized me, since he was the one betting with Felix about me.

He doesn't even greet us as Felix rushes him up the stairs, I'm assuming to his bedroom. What a slut. I guess he is really fucking two guys at the same time.
Bites me, I couldn't care less, honestly.

"It was nice to meet you, Annie." I say standing up, shaking her hand once again, then turning to Minho. "You too, Minho. I enjoyed our conversation." I say smiling, and shake his hand too. He looks pleased, but still takes glance at Jisung. I can't wait to stick around enough to watch their development.

"You are leaving?" Jisung asks me, when he notices that I'm reaching for my coat.

"Yes, I have to work. My editor will actually torture me to get new book, if I don't turn new peace in." I say while laughing, making them smile too. Then we say our goodbyes and in few minutes I'm standing right in front of my car in a street corner, where I parked it.

Without any thought, I take my cigarette out and light it up. I lean on my car, letting the smoke in my lungs with a deep inhale. Ah, Felix. You really stuck in my mind, huh? I look at their apartment window and see land of blue hair in the corner of window.