Author's Note

WELCOME!

To this unexpected and unplanned story of mine. I didn't think I would publish this book but here I am! Listening to the stupid inner voice in my head that was forcing me to do it anyway.

*Sigh* Dear Lord...

OKAY!

Back to the introduction...

I hope you will enjoy reading this one but hopefully bare with me with the late updates because stupid me loves to write multiple books all at one time and I AM WRITING TWO BOOKS AT ONCE RIGHT NOW. hahaha

But but I'm always consistent with my updates so chill, have a cup of tea and read while I try to avoid WRITER'S BLOCK like Covid and hopefully won't put a long pause on this one where my readers in 2050 would see (Last updated in 2024) on this book.

Nope. Not gonna do y'all dirty like that. Lol.

ANYWAY!

Enjoy, stay happy, and VOTE and COMMENT!! like c'mon, I love interacting with you all in the comment section so please please please...just drop a 'FTR' or a 'byeee' like anything will do. AS LONG AS YOU COMMENT :)

Vote also! Your fingers won't get paralyzed if you press that little star button at the bottom of the page.

(Note)- I am writing this at 2 in the morning so my mind is all scrambled and fuzzy right now. Lol. I don't even know what I'm writing at this point.

OKAY!

That will be all. Have a good day...or good night...or whatever. Byeeee!

Love,
Lucy