Chapter 28

KAIA

I thought I would be confident about going on a date with Callum Morris tonight, but it turns out, I was low-key nervous as fuck.

Half an hour ago, I was busy stalking his Instagram account. Trying to gather as much information about him as I can to figure out what he likes, the people he hangs out with, and what type of person he might be.

Of course, I wouldn't be able to get all that just on the first date. So, stalking his Instagram might help me form a little dialogue or something to make the whole process smooth, so, I can avoid saying the wrong things or appearing boring to him.

But I am a boring person. I can never start up a conversation with a guy if I like him. I'd just stay quiet by his side and run out of things to say which would lead to more awkwardness.

I hate getting into awkward situations.

But the keywords there were; if I liked the guy. In this situation, I haven't developed many feelings for Callum to admit that I like him. So, this should be simple.

Flirting with guys I never really liked was easy. You can say whatever you want, tease them a little bit, and notice how much you can easily affect them without doing much except flirting.

But of course, they would feel flustered by the whole act if they liked you. With Callum, he's attracted to me and this date just proves how much he wanted to get to know me.

So, this shouldn't be hard at all. But why the hell do I feel like there's a rollercoaster going on inside my stomach?

I stared at my outfit in the mirror one more time before sinking into the bed. Amy was not here, she's usually the one that helped me pick out an outfit for events like this. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands tonight.

It was simple, yet cute and I think it's suitable to wear to a hockey game especially if you're going there on a date with someone.

A new message popped up on my phone and my heart jumped in surprise. I opened my clutch bag, pulled my phone out, and saw it was from Callum, letting me know that he was waiting outside.

I slipped the phone back inside my bag and did a little breathing exercise before leaving the dorm room. I clasped my hands together in front of me, as I made my way downstairs and exited the building.

There was a black Tesla parked right outside near the gates, and Callum was standing beside it, hands buried deep in his pockets while looking around.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as I started to approach him. He actually looked nice too. What makes a guy really attractive, is if he knows how to dress well for any event.

 What makes a guy really attractive, is if he knows how to dress well for any event