Chapter 9

ADRIAN

"That little-!"

Amir's head immediately snapped up when I stormed in through the room, after slamming the door behind me.

"You're going viral again." He said from the couch while smiling.

"What? Where?" He flipped the screen of his phone towards me.

"TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and Threads."

I walked over towards him and snatched the phone from his hand. My brows knitting together in annoyance when I saw the video playing on an Instagram reel. It clearly showed the perfect angle of me and Kaia standing in the library.

The words she said to me earlier today, replayed in the audio, loud and clear and I could hear someone laughing in the background.

"Fuck." I swore under my breath and handed Amir's phone back to him.

"STDs was very creative of her." He commented while laughing and I glared down at him.

"Shut up."

"The worst she could say was 'get lost'." He added with a chuckle.

I sank on the armchair opposite him and clutched the armrest with firm hands.

Why the fuck would she go that far and announced that I have STDs? I do not fucking have STDs! I'm clean, dammit.

"Damn, all these girls commenting are brutal bro. They all seem like girls you've messed up around with in the past. They're planning your funeral already if they find out they've got STDs from you after getting tested." Amir said.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing in frustration.

Kaia fucking Lilian just tainted my whole reputation with that lie and now I've got to face the consequences of trying to convince everyone that it wasn't true.

This makes me feel more than upset that I feel like punching the wall or something very hard.

Alright, that's it.

She just declared war and I'm going to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Wow, even some guys from the team are making fun of you here in the comments." Amir suddenly says and my eyes immediately snap in his direction.

"What? What are they saying?"

Amir looked at me and gave me a blank look before passing his phone towards me.

"Take a look for yourself."

I grabbed the phone and scrolled down the screen to read the newest comments. My anger flared up after reading the jokes the guys had started in the comment section which I know was never going to go away and it would probably stick with me for the rest of my life.

This is all her fault! That bitch was responsible for this.

"We need to do something about this," I said to Amir while giving his phone back.