10 : 'Flirtationship : More than a friendship less than a relationship'

CHAPTER 10

VIVIANA KNIGHT

It's been 2 days since I met Xavier or even practised because Saturday we went to watch the Eras Tour movie and Sunday it was Abby's birthday. And I am so excited to tell him about the movie.

The next day I reached the class early and found Xavier as usual on his seat but there was no one in the class.

"Xavier!" I almost screamed his name. He looked up in shock and when he saw me he removed his airpods.

"Are you crazy? Why the hell are you shouting early in the morning?"

"I have the best idea!" I exclaimed.

"What idea?" He asked, stretching his arms and resting them at the back on the table behind him.

"I went to watch the Eras tour last Saturday and it was a blast!" I took the seat beside him.

"Viviana, early in the morning you are so excited that you woke up early and came here just to tell me this?"

"Nope. Can I change my part? Please."

This time he was serious. Of course because it is about music this time and the performance is in two days.

"What?"

I nodded, making puppy eyes "Please. Can I do Ready for it?"

"No. Not at all. It'll be fucked up."

"It won't."

"You aren't prepared, Viviana."

"I am. I have been practising since I returned from the movie. I showed it to Abby and Margot and they said it's super hot."

He scanned my face for a while with only doubt in his expression.

"Okay, how about I show you the song today and if you do not like it we'll stick to blank space."

"And who's gonna play the instruments?"

"You of course."

He scoffed "Baby, for 'ready for it' you need drum beats."

And that's when my smile faded.

Stan plays the drum beats but if he plays for me the whole performance is gonna change.

I got up from the seat "Forget it."

He held my hand "Where you going?"

"Back to hostel. I just came to tell you this, that's why I'm in my pyjamas."

He thought for a minute then stood up with his bag.

"I'll call Stan ask him to meet us at the music room."

"What? Now?"

"Yes Viviana, now. If we add this song then the whole performance is gonna change." He took out his phone and dialled someone.

"Let's not do it then."

Ignoring what I said he talked to Stan and woke him up from his sleep, asking him to meet us in the music room.

Then he turned to me "First time you are gonna perform in front of a crowd, make it powerful. And I won't say no to anything... Let's go."

"I need to change."

"Change for what?"

"To show you what am I gonna do."

"This is not the final performance."

"Please."

He sighed "Alright. But be quick."

I nodded and ran back to the hostel. I wore a pair of blue denim shorts which showed a bit of my ass and I loved the fitting, with a black full sleeve knit crop top. I applied light makeup and left my hair open.