11 : 'Thantophobia : phobia of losing someone you love'

CHAPTER 11

VIVIANA KNIGHT

I smiled, taking a deep breath as our performance ended. Everyone was cheering for us. It felt so good.

I could feel my eyes getting watery.

Ashton side-hugged me. I gave him my brightest smile.

I looked to my right, Xavier's eyes were on me. Looking at his smile, it felt like he wasn't feeling proud about himself but he was happy for me.

I just wanted to go to him and hug him tightly.

I wanted to tell him what I was feeling.

We got off the stage, I was about to make my way towards Xavier when Brody came in front of me, surprising me with the sudden presence.

"We did it, Viv!" he exclaimed.

I nodded in excitement "Yes, we did it! I am so happy!"

My eyes travelled to Xavier to find him staring at me. Brody continued talking while I kept looking at Xavier, who was now engrossed in talking to a few girls who were clicking pictures with him and Ashton.

Brody hugged me "I am so happy, Viv."

My gaze went to Xavier again. He was looking at us though he was with those girls.

I pulled away from the hug and passed him a light smile.

"So, since this is a big day why don't we go have dinner together?" Brody asked.

No. I can't be with you.

I want to go to Xavier.

"Tomorrow it's a big day for you. You need to rest so that you can perform well."

Before he could say something, Stanley came to us and engulfed us both in a hug "Hey bitches!!!"

"Where were you?" Brody asked and at the same time Xavier and Ashton stood in front of us.

"Oh, a fan of mine wanted my autograph so I just fulfilled her desire." Stanley replied, smirking.

My mouth fell open "Seriously, you made out with your fan?"

"Made out? No. Not just making out, don't ruin my reputation."

I stared at him, not believing what he was saying, more like judging him.

"Stop with that look, you are judging me."

"Of course I am. She is a fan, Stan."

"It's not just me who makes out with fans, they do too." Stanley defended himself by pointing at Xavier and Ashton.

I crossed my arms over my chest turning to Xavier.

He instantly looked away from me and glared at Stanley "Shut up, Stan."

Ashton chuckled.

"C'mon a group hug, make it quick." Stanley said, spreading his arms.

On my right was Stanley and left was Xavier, Stanley had his hand over my shoulder and Xavier rested his hand around my waist.

Everyone smiled looking at each other, screaming on top of their voice while I just laughed at their excitement.

Xavier's hand moved down from my waist, he held my hand. He whispered in my ears "Let's meet after 10 minutes."

I blushed.

He intertwined our hands with each other, my heart fluttered.

I talked with the others, also to Del, Margot and Abby who came to see the concert. They asked me to return with them but Del knew I had to go somewhere with Xavier so she handled the situation saying I have an after party with the guys.