24 : "Psychology says, the root of all suffering is attachment"

CHAPTER 24

VIVIANA KNIGHT

I sat on the floor leaning my back against the bed. Abby was complaining to her boyfriend how he didn't get in a relationship with her for 2 years, Margot and Del were sitting and having chips.

I was laughing without any reason.

"Why is everything spinning?" I asked.

Margot replied "Because you are drunk."

"I am not drunk. I am perfectly fine." I said while laughing.

"Every drunk person says that."

"But I ain't drunk." Del was sitting quietly, I scanned her "Why are you so quiet?"

"I feel like I am the happiest person on earth."

I laughed with her "Same. I feel like I'm out of the universe."

"One more shot." Del said to Margot.

Margot poured the shots in the small paper cups and we again drank the whole thing raw. I picked up a lemon and sucked it because the vodka tasted like bitter medicine.

I rested my head on Abby's shoulder who was finally done complaining.

"Okay, I have a question." Margot asked me.

I nodded, grabbing a packet of chips and stuffing a handful in my mouth.

"Are we drinking again some time?"

I nodded "Yes!!! I feel like I am on cloud nine bro."

And with that she poured the last shot, Abby had already given up so she didn't take the last shot. She was laying down on the floor. Margot poured the three of us the drink. Again we took the shot and the person who was claiming that she has the best alcohol tolerance ran to the washroom to vomit.

Seeing Margot, Abby too ran to the washroom to vomit. It was so funny to watch them.

I started laughing my heart out, recalling their words of never getting drunk.

I fetched my phone and called Aubrey. It's a thing we made that when we get drunk we will call each other first.

She picked up the call and I waved to her.

"Viv!!! Are you drunk?" She asked, looking excited.

I shook my head "Nope. I am sober bro."

She slapped her head "What drink did you guys bring? Any mixture?"

"No. I had it raw but I am still sober."

"Jeez! I don't think the vodka was strong enough. Did you guys not buy it from a decent place?"

"We did. Or maybe my alcohol tolerance is just awesome like me."

She rolled her eyes.

Again my eyes went to Margot who was in the washroom and I started laughing.

"R-Rey do you know?" I tried uttering in between my laughter.

I couldn't stop.

"Dude, I think you are drunk?" She replied.

I shook my head, continuing my laughter. Margot and Abby finally got themselves cleaned and Margot took the phone from me telling Rey to talk to me later.

"No! I want to talk to her!" I whined.

"Give my phone back!"

Margot tucked in Del and then she made me lay on the bed tucking me too. Then both Abby and her left our room.