22 : "Just one big hug, please?"

CHAPTER 22

VIVIANA KNIGHT

We got the pizzas and returned back to Xavier's place. Both Xavier and I were drenched in water. Brody, Stan and Margot weren't back yet.

"Jeez, what happened?" Del asked, looking at our drenched condition.

"It's raining heavily outside." I answered.

"You need to change or the two of you are gonna be sick tomorrow."

"Yeah." Xavier answered Del then turned towards me "Let's go to my room, I'll get you clothes."

"But what's she gonna wear?" Abby asked.

"My clothes. We do not have a choice."

"Of course." She had an evil smile on her lips as if it's something to tease about.

It's normal.

Wearing spare clothes is normal.

It's just clothes.

Nope. It's not.

It's Xavier's clothes.

"Let's go." Xavier said to me, asking me to follow him to his room.

I followed him from behind as he made his way to his room. I heard Ashton say "Take your time, there's no need to hurry."

Xavier turned around and glared at Ashton for his comment.

As we entered his room, he locked the door. I was shivering in my place because it was cold af. Xavier went to the closet and fetched a few of his clothes. He came back to me with a tee, track pants and a towel.

My gaze travelled up, following his actions. He placed the tee and the pants on the bed and picked the towel. Standing straight to me, he pulled me closer with a sudden force.

He started wiping my hair with the towel, I couldn't help myself from staring at him. Picking up the clothes he extended it towards me "You can change in the washroom."

I slowly walked past him, making my way to the washroom but stopped. My hand was grabbing the tee he just handed me.

My back was turned to him, I was struggling if I should make my next move. He too had his back towards me. There was a strange tension, the room was surrounded with.

"You need to change yourself." Jeez, am I really so stupid? What is wrong with me!? What am I saying?

"Y-Yeah. I'll change in the room, you can use the washroom."

"Okay." I muttered lightly.

What was I expecting? He'll change my dress? Really?

Jesus! I expect just too much.

I slowly made my way towards the washroom and locked the door, breathing heavily. Taking my clothes off, I changed into his tee but that's when I realised that I didn't carry the sweatpants with me.

Fuck! Dumbo.

I slapped my head.

Getting out of the washroom, I was welcomed with a very shirtless Xavier. His back was turned towards me while he was doing something on his phone in only his sweats. I stared at his back... those marks... he said they are healing meaning they were worse before.

What happened? And how did he get these scars?

Last time, he did not tell me a single word about his past. I want to know what happened to him, I want to know what he went through. I want to know all of it.