32 : "Collywobbles; butterflies in stomach."

CHAPTER 32

VIVIANA QUINN

We were on the way to his apartment and he was driving the car. Let's talk about the ride, it's been 45 minutes in the car yet he hasn't spoken a word and since I was scared of him, I too didn't try.

"Xavier. I was just trying to make everyone happy."

"That's the problem Viviana, you cannot make everyone happy. If you want to be the perfect daughter-in-law then continue whatever you're doing but do not expect me to praise you."

That was all we talked about and the rest of the ride was silence.

He took the elevator, since his apartment was on the 9th floor. Damn! There's so much tension between us and trust me if it would've been sexual tension it wouldn't have affected me this bad.

He punched the code to open the door, not uttering a single word. As I entered the house, it was heaven to me.

Literally heaven.

Light decoration, the minimum yellow lights, a big living room with attached kitchen and stairs leading upstairs... It's peaceful and a usual shade of grey and black. It's glass everywhere.

But I love it.

"It's pretty."

"You can have a tour of the house, since you'll be staying here from now on. And the security code is 7716."

I nodded.

"There's a woman who cooks for everyday and a cleaner."

"I'll be starting work tomorrow." I said.

He nods "Whatever suits you." He then took the lead "I'll show you the bedroom."

He led me to the bedroom. There was a king sized bed with a walk-in closet, I guess. Pretty lights, again not too much. The shades to mention, I think you guys already know it. But I like it dark.

"Your dresses are in the closet. Right side."

"It's so neat and beautiful." I muttered looking around.

I turned towards him and asked "Where's the music room?"

He stared at me for a while, like I asked something unimaginable.

"There's no music room." Saying he exited the bedroom.

What? Wasn't it his dream to have a music room in his house? He had so many plans for this room.

I followed him outside "Xavier why isn't there a music room?"

He went to the refrigerator in the kitchen, taking out a bottle of water and started drinking from it.

"I am asking you something, why isn't there a music room?"

"Because I don't need one."

"It was your dream to have a music room in your home."

He stopped "Why are you making it an issue? I don't get time to play music so I don't need a room."

What!? Is he mad?

Has he lost his mind?

I know I shouldn't give a fuck, but I do care. At that time, I didn't care that we hate each other. I care about his music. One thing that was his life, I care about it.

Ignoring him, I went to the other rooms to search for his guitar but couldn't find it anywhere. I went to his closet and just threw out all his clothes, wishing it to be somewhere.

Where the fuck is the guitar!?

"What the fuck!?" I heard his voice. But I wasn't interested in him.

I started searching in my closet. I knew the chances of finding it would be 0 but I kept searching.