15 : 'You're my favourite notification'

CHAPTER 15

VIVIANA KNIGHT

We took a bus to his place. It was an apartment... a beautiful apartment.

"You live here?" I asked, a bit surprised.

He nodded, closing the door behind him "Of course I wouldn't invite you to a stranger's place."

I rolled my eyes "Your place is really beautiful."

"Thanks for the compliment. Beer, apple juice, anything?" He offered and made his way towards the kitchen.

"Water." I replied, leaning forward against the kitchen counter.

He poured me a glass of water and leaned against the counter, closer to me on the other side.

I smiled "You don't have roommates?"

"I like it quiet. And alone."

"It must get depressing at times."

"I don't feel that way, I love it here." His lips had a small smile plastered.

Good God! This urge to kiss him!

Shut up, pervy Viv.

I literally want to pull him by his shirt and kiss him hard.

No. Shut up.

I moved away from him and looked around. "And it's very clean."

"Yeah, I'm a cleanliness freak." He then started walking somewhere "This way."

I followed him. He opened the door to the other room which also was so pretty and clean.

The walls of the room were black with white ceiling and minimum yellow lights. There were posters of something related to music. A bookshelf which was arranged neatly. Damn... This is some rich shit.

"This is the bedroom." He announced.

"Yeah, I figured that out."

He turned to me then took a step closer towards me "If you want, we can do what you mentioned earlier."

My eyes widened "No!"

Waoh! I am loud.

I moved away from him while he was laughing at my reaction.

"Have a seat." He said taking his place on the bed leaning his back against the headboard.

I went and climbed up on the bed, taking my place beside him.

I fidgeted with my fingers, not knowing what to say.

"Have you ever dated anyone?" He asked out of nowhere.

I turned my attention to him in confusion "What?"

"I asked, did you have any boyfriends in the past?"

Boyfriends... he said. He meant plural. Sweetheart, the boyfriend word in my life was not even singular.

"I did have many." I answered.

"Many?"

I nodded "A lot."

His eyes scanned my face for lies.

"What? You don't believe me?"

"No." He said directly.

That's insulting.

"I lost the count but they all were Greek Gods. Liam, Ace, Xander, Vincenzo-"

"Wait a second, are they really your boyfriends because I was your first kiss?"