23 : "Plot twist - He likes you."

Warning :

This chapter is too long. You have been warned beforehand.

Too much going in one chapter.

Happy Reading.

*******

CHAPTER 23

VIVIANA KNIGHT

Yep. I was lighting his boring room with yellow lights while he was working on his laptop, completely uninterested in what I was doing. I taped the lights on the right side of the front wall, the tape loosened and the light fell on me.

My face saddened "Nooo!!!"

Xavier stopped his work and looked at me, covered in lights with the lights switched on. He started laughing and quickly clicked a picture, not giving me any time to protect myself from his camera.

"Perfect." He said and laughed again.

I threw a pillow at him "Make yourself useful."

"That was lady your way to suffer, I did not ask you to do it."

I placed my hands on my waist "I am making your house, home here and you are just taunting me? What the fuck!?"

The smile from his lips faded and that's when I realised I shouldn't have said it. "No matter how hard you try you cannot make it home. Not this house nor the one I used to live in."

"I will make it home."

He didn't reply, instead he turned back resuming his work.

"Fuck! It's too high!!" I jumped to reach the point to tape the light but failed.

I felt a presence behind me and within seconds I was being picked up, a scream left my mouth at this. I looked down at him with wide eyes.

"C'mon do it."

"I-I'm heavy." I said, trying to get down.

"Really? Are you?" He bounced me in his arms like I weighed nothing.

I held on to his shoulder for support. "Xavier!"

He chuckled "You are not even half of my everyday gym."

I slapped his shoulder and focused on taping the lights.

He helped me light up the room. Switching them on, I laid on the bed with a proud smile on my lips. He joined me on the bed, taking the place beside me.

"It looks nice." He commented.

"It looks peaceful."

My smile vanished when he hovered over me suddenly.

"Xavier?"

"I can't get enough of you Viviana, no matter how hard I try."

He placed his lips on mine, his hand slid down to my waist, raising my blouse higher. I felt his hand on my belly. His lips moved slowly against mine, taking all the time in feeling each other. He sucked on my lower lips and inserted his tongue, exploring my mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance, the kiss was sloppy. His hands went down, he played with the elastic of my jeans. Slowly he unbuttoned my jeans, I was ready for his hands but he stopped and pulled away from the kiss.

"Do not make me commit a sin. I don't want us both to regret it." He breathed, his lips touching mine.

My eyes remained closed as I tried to catch my breath. I felt him moving away from me.

When I opened my eyes, he stood straight, scanning me. "I'll probably not regret it, what I see in front of me right now is a seductress."

He left the room, I remained on the bed again overthinking of course.