2

Chapter 2: Upgrading the base with a hundredfold rebate.

  This time, Su You is not only happy to have a storage space, but if even living things like animals can enter it, will she be able to stock up on supplies and hide here with the big orange? in space.

  Su You quickly asked the system.

  System answer: [Yes, animals and humans can survive in the base space. However, the value of life is priceless, so the host please note that the survival base cannot evaluate the value of living creatures and bring rebates to the host. 】

  Su You nodded quickly, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. As long as I can bring it into the base, let alone no rebate, I will pay for it on my own initiative."

  In the three years of the end of the world, Su You knew how to make a safe, sturdy, well-fed and clothed home. How important the base is to ordinary people.

  Not to mention these ordinary little animals.

  At the beginning of the end of the world, there were heavy rains and typhoons, followed by earthquakes, and then the planet quickly entered the Little Ice Age, and the temperature dropped suddenly. After that, there were endless snowstorms, hail, and weird animal and plant mutations.

  In the end, Su You thought My heart suddenly sank.

  Along with that animal mutation, humans mutated as well.

  The mutated human body has undergone great changes in physique, and will also acquire various superpowers.

  Some are strong and strong, capable of carrying thousands of pounds, and are not afraid of wind, snow, cold or heat. This is just a physical variation.

  Some can master wind, fire, thunder and lightning and become powerful mutants with supernatural powers.

  There are even people who can do many things just by relying on their thoughts.

  As if God had made a joke, these powers not only appear immediately, but after being killed, the powers will turn into a small ball of light and can be picked up and inherited by others.

  Picked up abilities can be exchanged, and others can consume and inherit them.

  Su You's superpower is material repair. She can completely restore damaged items to their original state.

  For example, moldy food can be returned to its original state, damaged equipment can be repaired, and if the mental capacity is sufficient, damaged houses can even be repaired.

  But in order to make her father and the three of them live a better life, she was accidentally discovered by Liu Qin, and she had to confess her abilities.

  Unexpectedly, Liu Qin's idea was to kill her, then pick up her powers and give them to the group of people at the mountaintop base to gain the qualifications to enter the mountaintop base.

  Su You sneered. Liu Qin didn't even look at the group of people at the top of the mountain base. He actually hung out with people who ate meat but didn't spit out bones. He probably wouldn't end up well.

  But Su You was still unwilling. In this life, she would not have an easier time than Liu Qin.

  This didn't require her to take action. In the last life, when she was around, Su You had saved enough supplies during heavy rains to survive heavy rains, typhoons and earthquakes, and lived for an extra year and a half.

  Later, due to the sudden drop in temperature, the house that had been cracked by the earthquake was covered with ice and snow, so they had to move out and lived in a small air-raid shelter.