51

Chapter 51 Begins to Transfer

  This situation occurs in many cities.

  However, because the official power is still there, social order has not been out of control. At most, people who resell at high prices have begun to appear.

  This kind of behavior is carried out in private, and it is not easy to manage when someone buys it and someone sells it.

  Finally, on the seventh day of the heavy rain, officials began to announce the release of supplies and disaster relief. Some large supermarkets will continue to open to allow affected residents to make purchases at affordable and reasonable prices.

  As soon as this plan came out, it quickly gained a large amount of public support.

  But a new problem came again. There was still water outside. How could they go out?

  A ship must be needed to bring the goods back.

  As a result, the few families who owned rubber boats were sought after by the whole community. Some people paid high prices to ride on the rubber boats, but others saw this and could only pay.

  People who didn't want to spend money saw people making boats out of lifebuoys and plastic bottles, and they also had the idea to make their own boats using large basins for bathing children, large wooden boards, etc.

  On the tenth day, Shen Xiaoxiao's home.

  Chen Juan brought out the freshly made white fungus and red date soup from the kitchen, and said to the father and daughter: "Eat something first, and then you can go out when you have the strength."

  The father and daughter put down their work this time, started drinking the soup, and communicated by the way. Check out your current views.

  "It's not chaos yet, but everyone is still storing food and is not hungry. Once the food at home is eaten, it depends on whether the officials can take charge of the overall situation and distribute supplies reasonably to the people in the city."

  " There are already shelters accepting people, and I saw that some people in our community are planning to go, right in the Huanxi Valley. Now everyone is busy going out to look for supplies, and no one knows whether we are going home or not. Anyway, everything has been packed , why don't we go out now while it's chaotic."

  "I think it's okay. The rain has lightened a lot now, and we won't catch a cold easily if we put on raincoats."

  The family discussed it and finally started to take action.

  Shen Xiaoxiao also breathed a sigh of relief.

  In the past few days, she finally convinced her father completely.

  She knew that her father was still thinking about things in the hospital, but the hospital leaders had long forgotten about her father and had not sent any news.

  There is also a shelter in the resort area in the Huanshan Valley, so it is relatively easy to persuade Dad to give up here and go to the shelter.

  When they went downstairs, they met Aunt Wang in the corridor.

  Seeing them dragging a rubber boat downstairs made me feel even worse.

  He said sourly: "Hey, this isn't Dr. Shen's house. Didn't your girl buy so much food and drink that day and she's still going shopping now?" "

  Look at this rubber boat. It's quite new. Why did the first two I haven't seen you use it for everyone to use. It's just selfish."