42

Chapter 42 Nuclear Explosion of the City

  Robert and his team accepted the black card.

  "As for supermarkets and other places, they haven't opened yet, so you need to wait for a while. During this period, you should first cultivate farmland, sow seeds and plant various crops. If you need anything, please contact me."

  Robert nodded.

  Only now did he realize that there seemed to be no residents here.

  They were the first residents.

  The only thing left is to arrange accommodation and survival supplies for the new arrivals in the residential area.

  Su You contacted Amber and asked him to come over and help.

  Only then did she realize that if she wanted to build a base, she would need more manpower.

  It seems she needs to recruit more people to develop the base.

  After returning to the base, Su You also went back to his home and took a shower.

  I added some cat food and water to Big Orange, and changed the cat litter.

  Big Orange licked his paws, meowed, jumped off the cat climbing frame, and stretched.

  Su You scratched Big Orange's head and smiled happily.

  "I've been working so hard outside, but it seems like you're living a very comfortable life."

  During this period of time, Dajuzi has been staying at home at the base, and Su You usually goes to work, so Dajuzi doesn't have any stress reaction to being alone.

  He is an arrogant little kitten!

  After doing this, Su You didn't forget to add a midnight snack for himself.

  I took a serving of steaming crayfish from the warehouse and a cold, soothing meaty green milk tea to treat myself.

  In the remaining time, she planned to sleep and rest, regain her energy for a while, and then start searching for goods again in the morning.

  *

  While Su You was sleeping, Edmund and his party returned to the settlement outside the city and learned a shocking news.

  "This is not Professor Li Sen? How is it possible?"

  "Li Sen," or Hide Miyamoto slowly took out a cigarette and lit it. After taking a puff, he looked at the resettlement commander who glared at him.

  "I am indeed not Li Sen. I am just his colleague named Miyamoto Shu. I also know the information Li Sen has and can continue to conduct experiments." "

  Besides, I brought out the second and third generations . The original strain of the virus only requires experimental sites and instruments, and we can immediately continue vaccine research with manpower." "

  So, you have no one to use, you can only use me."

  Hide Miyamoto explained all this slowly, not worrying about counterfeiting at all. Li Sen's incident caused him to be punished, but instead he felt proud because he was the only person living alone in the laboratory.

  The officer at the resettlement site was furious.

  "We still have 12 hours, let's look for it, and look for it again."

  His superior officer repeatedly emphasized that Li Sen should come to support the research. Unexpectedly, Edmund and his team were deceived by Miyamoto Hide and found a Xibei product.