16

Chapter 16 Stocking up and continuing to stock up.

  Su You purchased a large number of rubber boats and other items. After they were stored in the base warehouse, the system quickly recognized:

  [Goods detected in the base]

  [Items: large quantities of rubber boats, outdoor equipment etc.]

  [Assessed value: 300,000 yuan]

  [100-fold rebate: 30 million yuan]

  After seeing the zeros in his account, Su You could not change his expression.

  After she overlapped the space of supermarkets and pharmacies with the base trade area, they were actually counted as base purchase and storage.

  Not counting fractions, she got a rebate of one billion!

  Well, how should I put it, numb.

  For ordinary people, an amount of money that they will never earn in a lifetime is sitting in their accounts.

  But in Su You's view now, they are just like numbers in a game account. The most important meaning of these zeros is to help her practice account upgrades and build a base.

  After all, after "swallowing" supermarkets and pharmacies, the base has still not been upgraded to LV4. How many materials are needed to meet the upgrade conditions.

  She just thought about it and soon sank in.

  There are still many things waiting for her to do.

  Now that she has some people under her, she just needs to give orders for some things.

  With her status as a supermarket owner, she can connect with more manufacturers as quickly as possible and directly purchase large quantities at discounted wholesale prices.

  They can even rent warehouses in other cities and set up additional storage transfer points in the name of supermarket expansion. Sun Liancheng can do these things.

  Su You stood in the base warehouse, looking at the supplies piled on the ground.

  This warehouse seems to have an automatic classification function, as well as shelves that can be changed and adapted at will.

  Rows of tall silver metal shelves, about ten meters high, are placed neatly and orderly on the ground.

  Takeaway packaged hot food area, frozen fresh food area, snack area, fast food area, beverage area, baked pasta area, braised meat and cooked food area, dairy area, fruit and vegetable area, raw meat area, seafood area, seasoning area, grain area.

  Toiletries area, daily necessities area, clothes, shoes and hats, kitchen supplies area, stationery area, maternity and infant area, small electrical appliances area, hardware area, books area.

  There are also separate classification and isolation areas for medicines and equipment, leather and outdoor equipment areas, drinking water areas, bags of coal, some petroleum and diesel, and even some power generation equipment.

  These items are piled in different partitions and are still packed and sealed. Looking at the boxes and stacks, it feels like they are in a sea of ​​goods.

  However, for the base storage area of ​​10,000 square meters, these only account for one-third.

  Su You did not let down his guard because of the huge amount of goods in front of him.