61-70

Chapter 61 Shameless For

  a moment, the villa area became chaotic.

  However, the patrol team was well prepared and called in a group of people to quickly capture the outsiders and tie them up with ropes.

  Su Weiguo and Liu Qin and Liu Sheng were bundled together, furious.

  "I tell you, you are illegally kidnapping. My daughter is in this villa area. When she arrives, you can watch her." "Yes,

  yes, yes, we are not bad people, we just want to come in and contact my daughter. Don't admit it." People."

  "My sister will definitely be here soon, don't be impulsive!"

  When the people from the owners' committee arrived, they happened to see this scene.

  Hou Rui squatted aside with his head drooped, and was also tied up with a rope.

  I originally wanted to disgust Su You, but I didn't expect that he would get involved.

  If I had known earlier, I would not have contacted that woman Liu Qin.

  But he wanted to drag someone into the water until his death: "I swear, Su You is here. They are Su You's parents. They will definitely not leave until they meet."

  Hearing this, the patrol leader also hesitated and looked towards From the direction of the property owners committee, "this"

  Su You is the resident introduced by Sun Liancheng. Su You is not here now, so he should know the details.

  Sun Liancheng came over, "Okay, I'll handle this matter."

  Seeing Sun Liancheng standing up, Su Weiguo immediately became energetic, "You are the leader, tell me where Su You is, she is It's not that you don't dare to see me, this unfilial daughter. When I see her, she will be as good-looking as her."

  Although the person Su Weiguo brought was tied up, his mouth was not sealed. He took the opportunity to say: "Yes, she is an unfilial daughter. I I have never seen such a cold-blooded monster who hides in the villa eating well and drinking hot food while letting his parents suffer outside." "

  We are here to seek justice. Whoever makes his daughter have no conscience? This kind of person is You should be taught a lesson."

  Liu Qin took the opportunity to say miserably: "Yeah, you see, I'm still pregnant with the child. I haven't been able to eat or sleep well this month. My daughter doesn't care about us. Isn't she just here to ask for help? ."

  Sun Liancheng was stunned for a moment when he heard about the pregnancy.

  Immediately, someone from the business committee asked with suspicion: "Is this true? Su You was not introduced by Brother Sun. How can he have such a character and still be able to hide away at this time?" "I think he is just

  a loser. A conscientious person is selfish."

  "This is a pregnant woman. She doesn't care about her daughter. How cruel is she?"

  Liu Qin sneered when the people from the business committee turned to their side. With one sound, even if she couldn't live in the villa today, Su You's reputation would be ruined and she wouldn't be able to survive here at all.

  Su Weiguo was also very arrogant: "Yes, my wife is pregnant. You can't imprison pregnant women. Let us go quickly."

  As expected, people who were unable to carry the rope came forward and untied them.