59

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for the Apocalypse: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 59 Villa Area

Chapter 59 Villa Area

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 59 Villa Area The

  resort area surrounded by mountains and valleys is not far from the villa area. People who come to the resort area can easily see the villa groups in the mountains.

  However, due to the steep terrain, there is only one way up the mountain.

  This road is now firmly blocked by a solid iron gate, and the security guard guarding the gate is holding a baton and watching the surroundings.

  After all, there have been a lot of people in the resort recently, and there is no guarantee that the wealthy people will not be jealous of their lifestyle and do something riotous.

  When Su Weiguo walked over, the security guard watching the door immediately stood up from the security booth next to him.

  He pointed at Su Weiguo with a baton, "What do you want to do? This is a private community. Non-residents are not allowed to break in."

  Through the iron fence gate, Su Weiguo's momentum did not drop. His face turned cold:

  "What non-residents? My daughter is She lives here, I am her father, come to join her, let us in quickly."

  The security guard glanced at Su Weiguo and softened his tone slightly, "What is your daughter's name and which villa she lives in? I have to check it first and tell the villa Master, only then can we let you in."

  Su Weiguo said dissatisfied: "I told you that my daughter is here, why are there so many rules?"

  Liu Qin and Liu Sheng stood next to him, Liu Qin pulled him and made a wink.

  Su Weiguo muttered: "My name is Su You, I don't know about the others."

  The security guard behind the fence went to check.

  There were a few people watching the fun standing nearby: "Your daughter is really promising and can live in such a nice villa." "

  I heard that people in the villa area used helicopters to transport goods and materials. There is plenty of money, and the generator is still running, so you can use electrical appliances all day long. The food is popular and spicy, and the life is much better than ours."