55

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for the Apocalypse: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 55 Confession

Chapter 55 Confession

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 55 Confession

  In this situation, the mobile phone had no Internet signal and could only barely communicate, but the two of them still moved everything over.

  Shen Xiaoxiao was originally worried that the two of them would find the iron rod appearing out of thin air in their hands. Maybe they didn't see it, so they didn't ask any more questions.

  The two of them packed up their belongings and got on Shen Xiaoxiao's rubber boat.

  Originally there were not many places in the rubber boat, but with the addition of Shen Xiaoxiao's parents, it seemed even more full after the two of them got on.

  Only then did she learn that the one who wielded crossbows but was silent was Chen Gui, and the one who spoke the most while carrying a bow and arrows was Yuan Shang.

  On the way, Yuan Shang explained to Shen Xiaoxiao the origins of the robbers just now:

  "These two are murderers who escaped from a nearby detention center. The leader is called Wu Ye, and he has been on the news for a few days. In the past few days, I have taken advantage of the opportunity. They were specifically guarding the nearby road leading out of the city to plunder supplies. We stayed here for several days and saw them robbing many people." "They have a

  clear division of labor. They seem to have a stronghold and a large number of people. Many of them are small gangsters nearby, as well as criminals who escaped from prison some time ago. They robbed them when the rescue team was not nearby, and it would be difficult for the rescue team to catch them."

  At this point, Yuan Shang looked at Shen Xiaoxiao glanced at him and said with admiration: "Most of the people passing by in front were killed by them, but you are the first person to survive from them."

  After all, it is rare for people who live in peaceful times to have the courage to fight back. , especially as a girl.

  Speaking of which, Shen Xiaoxiao was also a little scared.

  She didn't expect the robbers to actually get a gun. If the bald man hadn't been careless and shot first regardless, instead of playing with the mentality of prey, I'm afraid they would have ended up in the same situation as the people who were robbed before.